Ch 143: Dream Destination

*Firstly, thank you so much to all my readers for being this much patience with me and waited for me here this long

*Firstly, thank you so much to all my readers for being this much patience with me and waited for me here this long.. really cant thank you enough and so much grateful to have you all... thank you once again.. ❤

Secondly, Thank you to all the people who replied on my wall and gave their suggestions.. so from now, I will give short updates instead of longer which means now it will take another 3 or 4 chapters for completing the book instead of 2 as those 2 longer chapters will be going to split into shorter one..😊

Lastly, Thank you for asking about my health, I am doing fine.. nothing is serious with my health but still doctor recommends me to take complete bed rest which currently, I am doing and trying to be healthy for myself...so, no worries, your author is doing fine.. ☺

Now, Enjoy reading.. 🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

After celebrating the last marriage function, Reception, today couple was all set for leaving to their honeymoon. They had stored 15 days for their honeymoon as later the festivals would start which required their presence. Moreover, they thought 15 days were enough for this personal holiday as they didn’t want to leave Anaisha alone for so many more days. Though Ruhani didn’t know where they were going as its Abhigyaan’s plan and he wanted to surprise her with the location. Being a surprise lover, Ruhani too didn’t insist and asked him more and now she was more excited for this.

Ruhani was doing the packing as tonight they were going to leave. She actually didn’t able to understand what kind of clothes she should pack as she didn’t has any idea where were they going? She called Abhigyaan for getting some idea who was in his study for wrapping an important meeting before his leaving. He didn’t pick her call and texted, he would be there in sometime.

Ruhani sighed and thought to pack some comfy clothes. She went to her closet and took some then started packing. Meanwhile, Anaisha too came to her room while calling, “Mumma..”

Ruhani turned and saw her daughter then she left the packing and hugged her while kissing the top of her head. Anaisha smiled and sat on the bed. Ruhani too smiled and started continuing her packing.

Anaisha looked Ruhani then asked with curiosity, “Mumma… what is honeymoon?”

Ruhani’s hand halted on the place and she looked Anaisha who still had that curious expressions on her face. Ruhani looked here and there to think the answer and Anaisha again asked, “Tell na, mumma..”

Ruhani smiled sheepishly and said while shrugging, “Its just like a vacation, bacha…”

“What kind of vacation…I mean.. I have heard about family vacations but not this honeymoon…” Anaisha asked her another question getting more curious with her reply.

Ruhani sighed and sat beside her then encircled  her arm around her shoulder and said, “See..  like we go to family vacation with our whole family same after wedding, newly wedding couple go to a vacation, its nothing special but still just to enjoy themselves and to know each other better, they go on a small vacation which they named as honeymoon..”