Ch 61: Selfless Love

Its been one day, Ruhani came to Sinha Mansion

Its been one day, Ruhani came to Sinha Mansion. As per her words, Yesterday night and in the morning itself, Abhigyaan video called her and they both talked with each other. At first, Ruhani was feeling shy as they talked like this for the first time but slowly she got comfortable with it.

Sinha Mansion:

Night time already came and after having the dinner, they all spent sometime with each other then did some preparation of the coming festival. The day after tomorrow, Suhasini would come with the Sargi and then after that next day, the festival would be celebrated. After making the kids sleep, Ruhani went to her room and started working on some designs. Its 10 pm and she knew about 10.30, Abhigyaan would call so she was just passing her time till then.

She was so much engrossed in her work and didn’t notice the time when the clock stuck on 11, She looked the wall clock and her eyes became wide. She immediately closed her work and after settling herself in the blanket, she took her phone from the night table thinking might be her phone was on silent mode and she was busy in her work that didn’t notice the call but after seeing the screen, her face fell.

“Why didn’t he call me yet?” She said to herself.

She waited for another 5 minutes but still didn’t get any response. She thought to check his last seen but it was showing 9.30pm and now its already 11.

“Is he fine? Should I call him?” Ruhani thought to herself.

After thinking for a while, she finally dialed his number. The phone was ringing and ringing but he didn’t pick it up and this made her more worried because as per her thinking, he couldn’t sleep without informing her or saw her. Moreover, she too now habitual of him as she said to him. It seemed that after seeing him at the night, her all miseries like flew away and at some point, she got a peaceful sleep which she couldn’t get before when she was alone.

Trepidation was raising inside her with each passing minute as she called him two or three times but still no response from his side. She started pacing around her room with anxiousness as she didn’t know what she should do. She saw the time and it showed 11.15pm. Its been 15 minutes that she was trying but all her efforts went in vain.

Putting all the negative thoughts aside, she thought to call Akhil as he always knew about him. She knew its late but she didn’t see any other option so she called him.

Akhil’s phone was busy when Ruhani tried and she knew where he was talking right now. She cut the call but instantly her phone started ringing. She checked the name and picked it but before Akhil could say anything, he heard Ruhani’s concern voice, “Hello bhai..”

“Ruhani…are you fine? What happened? Why are you sounding so worried?” Akhil asked after finding her voice filled with anxiousness.

Ruhani composed herself after taking deep breathe as she didn’t want him to know her condition because she didn’t want to make him freak out with her concern. She exhaled and said, “I am fine bhai, don’t worry. I am sorry, I called you this late but just want to know do you know where is Abhigyaan? He is not picking his calls, I hope he is fine?” At last she again asked with little trepidation.