Ch 3: Forever Destination

Dream Interiors(Ruhani's office):

Ruhani was sitting in her cabin after the completion of her meeting. The clients were really impressed with her unique designs as they didn't expect that this small company could have this much of brilliant talent. She was so much engrossed in her work that she didn't notice that the lunch time had already been passed.

Suddenly her cabin door opened and Krisha entered with her son Reyansh. Ruhani was that much lost in her work that she even didn't notice the arrival of them.

Krisha saw Ruhani and noticed her who was still lost in her work. Krisha shook her head in disbelief but to take revenge from her for the morning incident an idea popped up in her mind.

"Lizard, lizard, lizard...." Suddenly Krisha started shouting with fake fear expressions on her face.

After hearing the word 'Lizard' and Krisha's shouting, Ruhani suddenly stood up from her chair and started screaming with loud voices. Hearing her loud screams Krisha and Reyansh both put their hands on their ears.

"Thank god her office walls are sound proof otherwise whole staff would gathered till now." Krisha thought to herself.

"Where is lizard bhabhi? Tell me. Where did you see it?" She was so much worried after hearing that one word even the sweat was clearly visible on her forehead.

"Lizard.. which lizard, where is lizard? Rey, did you see any lizard here?" Krisha said with an innocent face and asked her son. She was behaving like she didn't say anything like this and even didn't know about this.

"No mom, I didn't see anything. I was just sitting here on the couch." Reyansh answered totally unware of the situation as he was busy munching his chocolate.

"Ruhu bu, did you see something?" He asked his aunt with an innocent smile on his face. He always called Ruhani as Ruhu or Bu means bua(aunt).

She was confused and turned to Krisha's side who was standing there putting her one hand on the waist.

"But you just shouted that so I thought there was actually a lizard." Ruhani said still with worried and confused expressions.

Ruhani and Krisha were talking to each other meanwhile Reyansh put his hand in his bag and pulled something. He stood up on the couch and threw that thing on Ruhani. It directly landed on her shoulder.

Ruhani saw something landed on her shoulder. She saw and screamed out of her lungs. It was an artificial lizard. She immediately pushed it with her hands and it touched to Krisha's chest. She too screamed and throw that lizard away. They both are running here and there and didn't notice in between all this a small kid was just laughing on his mother and aunt while holding his tummy.

"Where it is?" Ruhani asked while running and panting hard.

"I don't know it must be here only. Oh god Ruhani I thought your office is free from the most horrible creature of this earth but no. I thought you too scared from them that's why I was just teasing you before but here seems like you are petting them Only." Krisha told her while showing her scared expression. She was too panting hard as they both are still running tried to save their life from that little creature.

"Oh please bhabhi, you know how much I scared from lizards how can I pet them. I am on the verge of dying when I see them only and here you are telling me to pet them. How can you even think about it?" Ruhani told while running.

"Wait... wait... wait." Krisha said while stopping her from their running session.

"I too know how much you scared but where did that lizard come from?" Krisha asked to her on which she shrugged her shoulders while putting her hand on her chest to calm her breathing. They both were looking to each other when they heard the laughing sound of that small kid who was now on the floor while holding his tummy.