Ch 93: Lets Start The Litigation

*Chapter dedicated to one of my other sister who always behind of killing me for putting the Cake pictures

*Chapter dedicated to one of my other sister who always behind of killing me for putting the Cake pictures...😅

Happy birthday sweetheart BIJOYETA...🥳 I wish this year you will get lots of cakes for cutting.. 😂

Jokes apart, Wish you the bundle of joy and huge success in your life... enjoy your day...😘

But before that enjoy this chapter...😅*

❤❤❤

Its been one week that Saxena got the court notice from Aashish regarding Anaisha’s custody. Till then Abhigyaan was busy finding a lawyer for fighting the case as Akhil refused to fight this.

Flashback:

After getting the court papers, that evening Akhil came to meet the Saxenas but when he reached there, he saw the environment was very thick and he could feel the tension in his surroundings.

“What happened to you all, why your faces are sulking like Gyaan again has to go some business trip.” Akhil said to lighten the mood. Though he too was upset from inside but seeing the gloominess around, it hurts him more.

Everyone looked him hearing his voice and Suhasini’s eyes again brimmed with tears. Akhil became perturbed seeing his badi mom’s condition and he looked Abhigyaan, who still was looking some blank space.

Akhil went to him and put a hand on his shoulder then asked with seriousness, “Gyaan, what happened?”

Abhigyaan turned his face to his side and without saying anything, he showed him the papers. Akhil took the papers and his eyes became wide seeing that court notice.

When realization hit him, he clenched his jaw and said, “At last, that bastard showed his true color..”

Suhasini started sobbing hearing his angry voice and Abhigyaan didn’t say a word. Anil was consoling Suhasini who was still crying on his shoulder and said, “There is no use to abuse him. He has already done a lot since he came in our life but now the main focus is, we have to fight with him and keep our Anny safe from that man.”

Akhil nodded and said, “Yes, you are right.. we cant let him take her away. He cant claim her like this.”

Anil nodded and said, “Yes beta and I guess now you should start preparing yourself for the court case.. we cant loose this..”

Akhil knitted his eyebrows and asked, “Me.. Means.. I don’t understand your meaning, uncle?”

Anil stood up from his place and said while coming forward, “I mean, from our side, it should be you, who will fight this case.”

Akhil heard and his body stiffed hearing Anil. He turned to other side without saying anything. Suhasini and Abhigyaan still were not in their right state as Anaisha’s crying face was still flashing in front of Abhigyaan’s eyes which were making him more worried from inside.