Ch 11: A New Journey

Sinha Mansion:

All the three girls reached at Ruhani’s place. They all greeted to Krisha and Ronav who were sitting in the living room whereas Reyansh went to the neighbourhood for playing. They all seated in the living room for a while. Krisha and Ronav came to know about the coming wedding of Vansh and Sameera, so they congratulated her for the same. Krisha asked them about their dinner but the three friends in the mood of small party so they said, “They will order from oustide.” After that they all went to Ruhani’s room.

Anika and Ruhani went to washroom one by one for freshening up and changed into some comfy clothes as Sameera had already done her work from her house.

They all first thought to watch a web series. After settling themselves on the bed under the blanket, Ruhani played the web series “Four more shots please” on her laptop with the popcorns and soft drinks in their hands.

They all watched the web series and didn’t notice the time. Its already night so they thought to order their favorite pizzas. Ruhani ordered and after 25 minutes got its delivery. Its late so Ronav and Krisha already went to their room and Reyansh too went for sleeping.

After having their pizzas, they all started to remember their college time and numerous late night outings. Suddenly Sameera thought something and she said, “Hey girls, Its good na if we all will work together after tomorrow’s discussion. Gosh I am so excited.”

“Yeah, Ruhani told me about the meeting. You know what is the purpose of the meeting?”Anika asked her.

“Of course I know, I am the PA of Abhigyaan Saxena, so its obvious for me to know about his each and every meeting, you dumboo.” Sameera said and hit her on her head.

“Ouch.. slow woman, how many times you are planning to hit me on one day.” Anika said and rubbed her head, but put the other thoughts aside she again asked, “So tell us Ms. PA, what is the purpose of this meeting?”

“Have some patience, you will get to know tomorrow but for now I just want to tell you both, its going to be a very good opportunity for you both as well as your company. People die to work and sign a deal with A&A company just because of Abhigyaan sir but this chance only comes in some lucky people’s life. So consider yourself lucky that you both are getting that chance and too when he himself approached you for something.” Sameera said to them with a serious tone.

“I know yaar, I have never seen him just saw his pictures on some business magazines. He is so handsome yaar but when I heard he has a daughter then my heart broke on that moment. I mean, how come this so charming person be a father of 4 years old girl, he is just 27 but now what to do this is reality and like his other female fans, I too accepted it.” Anika said first with dreaming eyes at last she made a pout.

“Why are we talking about his personal life. We shouldn’t judge anyone without knowing the truth. I mean he became a father in young age it was his and his wife’s decision, we shouldn’t say like this. Moreover, he is a single parent now.” Ruhani said to them.

“I too heard about his being a single parent but no magazines wrote about his wife or anything. Sometimes I wonder why, Do you know anything about this Sammy?” Anika said and asked Sameera. Ruhani too wanted to know about this because she too didn’t hear about Anaisha’s mother from Krisha and Ronav that day, so she also kept mum when Anika asked this question.