Ch 91: Love: A Blessing or Curse?

*This chapter is not fully edited as I got deep cut in my thumb so couldn't do that properly, Please spare my grammer mistakes in this chapter

Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

“Are you really my dadda or not?” Anaisha asked with her innocence voice and a hope in her eyes.

Everyone heard her question and looked that kid with sadness. Abhigyaan looked his daughter and for the first time, he didn’t able to meet his gaze with her. He looked down still sitting on the floor with his knees. His eyes were tearing up and he was in the deep dilemma, neither he wanted to tell her a lie nor he had that courage to tell her the truth.

Anaisha came a little forward and again asked, “Please tell na.. are you really my dadda or not?”

Abhigyaan looked up and met his daughter’s eyes. His lips were quivering and his throat became dry like he wanted to say something but couldn’t able to form the words whereas Anaisha was still looking him with her those hopeful eyes.

Every presented person’s eyes were moist seeing both of them in this state. Ruhani understood Abhigyaan’s dilemma and came forward after wiping her tears. She bent down to her level and said, “Anny… can I ask you something?”

Anaisha looked Ruhani and she asked, “Does it really matter that, he is your dadda or not? Did you ever feel or he made you feel that, you are not his daughter?”

Anaisha looked Ruhani for a second and everyone looked Anaisha with the hope of positive response in their eyes. Abhigyaan too saw his daughter with his tearful eyes and waited for her response.

Anaisha looked Abhigyaan and said, “I don’t know mumma that it matters or not.. I am too young to understand what is wrong or right for me but yes, the love, he gave me like his own daughter, It never made me feel like, I am not his daughter.”

“You are my world Anny.. I love you more than anything bacha..” Abhigyaan spoke when heard her last words. He couldn’t think of anyone to say that she wasn’t his daughter even though its used as an example. His heart ached with this feeling.

He sniffed and said while taking her small hand in his, “You are not just like my daughter, Anny.. You are my daughter and no one can change this thing. Nothing matters to me Anny…Only you do.”

He left her hands then spread his arms and showed his empty palms then said in his shaky voice, “You know, when I took you in my arms for the first time, on that moment, you became my daughter and I announced you as Anaisha Abhigyaan Saxena.”

He looked Anaisha and said again while cupping her face, “Please Anny…please now give a huggy to your dadda, please princess..” He was continuously pleading with his tear filled eyes.