Ch 14: Implausible Truth

The days passed for both Abhigyaan and Ruhani by doing their personal and professional work. In these days neither they both met nor talked for any work. Ruhani and Anika both spent their most time together for preparing the best designs for the project with their full dedication and enthusiasm while Abhigyaan was also busy to handle some important clients. He wanted to talk to her for asking about the work or any help but restrained himself as he didn’t want to make her uncomfortable but no single night passed when he didn’t talk to that piece of jewel. For him now that one piece was his most precious possession and whenever he looked at it, his face always adored with a beautiful smile.

Saxena Mansion:

It was Friday, another day for their meeting. Abhigyaan opened his eyes and a smile crept on his face after thinking about the further day. He hurriedly completed his all morning work and came downstairs after wearing his blue color check print suit with black shirt.

He was going to dining area after taking blessings from God when his phone beeped with a message

He was going to dining area after taking blessings from God when his phone beeped with a message. He saw the message and a sad smile appeared on his face. He masked his sad expression and went to his parents. First he took blessings from his parents and then kissed Anaisha’s forehead before wishing her. Anaisha too wished her father and kissed him on his cheeks.

They all settled themselves when Anil asked, “All set, Abhi? What is the time of the meeting?”

Abhigyaan looked his father and said, “Everything is fine dad and it will be start at 11.”

Anil nodded and asked, “So Shanaya will accompany you today or not?”

Abhigyaan felt little uncomfortable after hearing her name. He too didn’t want that she came with him but he was helpless and couldn’t change anything so reluctantly he nodded his head as an affirmation.

After that they all were having their breakfast in silence when Suhasini asked, “Where is Akhil? I haven’t seen him since our Monday dinner. Abhi, you know where is he? Is he fine?” At last her face turned to concern look for her second son who everyday came to meet them but now there wasn’t any trace of him since that day.

“He is also coming with you today, right Abhi? Then he should be here now but where is he?” Anil too asked while showing his worried expression.

Abhigyaan looked his parent’s concerned face and thought what he should tell them now. He tried many times to call him after their fight but he didn’t answer and not even now he was picking his phone. Since morning Abhigyaan thought he would meet him today in the meeting and would try to talk with him but when he got that text from Akhil a few minutes ago that he wasn’t coming to join him then his face fell. He thought after the meeting he would surely go to Akhil’s office and cleared all the things.

His chain of thoughts broke when he heard Suhasini’s voice, “Abhi, what happened? We are asking you about Akhil. Where you have been lost?”

Abhigyaan looked his mother and said, “Don’t worry mom, he is fine. He called me and said he was very busy with some important cases so he couldn’t come to our home and even today he is not able to accompany me there.”