Ch 48: The Night Was Still Young

Note:  Chapter dedicated to both our Ruhigyaan and Anikhil's fan... ☺

Enjoy reading..😊

❤❤❤

It was Saturday, Ruhani went to the Orphanage with Anaisha for her dance class. After completing her class, they both were coming outside when saw Abhigyaan and Akhil were waiting for them in the parking lot. Ruhani got little confused to see both of them there as per her knowledge, only Abhigyaan told her, he would come here moreover, she knew tonight Akhil was going on his long awaited date with Anika so she wasn’t expecting him here as he himself said to her in the morning, he needed to do the preparation.

Anaisha saw her father and ran to his side, “Dadda..”

Abhigyaan and Akhil turned to her side and Abhigyaan spread his arms to pick her daughter up . She landed on his arms and he kissed on her cheek. Ruhani too came there and passed a smile to him and he too returned the gesture.

“I am also here guys, don’t look to each other like no one doesn’t exist around you.” Akhil said while smirking.

Ruhani looked down and Abhigyaan gave a glare to him while saying, “At least, spare your these talks in front of a kid.”

Akhil rolled his eyes and said while looking at Ruhani, “Leave him Ruhani, I need your help, come with me.”

He then held her hand and started taking her but Abhigyaan stopped him, “Oh hello.. I am also here and where are you taking my wife without my permission?”

Akhil stopped and said, “I know you are here but now I need her the most so I am taking her and who are you to give her the permission.”

“Her husband..” Abhigyaan said with raised brows and continued, “Moreover, I am not saying this to her. I was asking you, where are you taking my wife.”

Akhil got little irritated and said, “You know that Gyaan, I don’t have much time, please show your this grumpiness to me later but now I have to go.”

Abhigyaan held Ruhani’s hand and said with teasing, “Then go, who are stopping you. We are also leaving.”

“This is not a joke, Gyaan, you know that why I came here so now be with it..” Akhil said being more irritated.

“No, my friend, I am not being with anything because its you who forcefully sat in my car when I was coming here.” Abhigyaan said with smirking.

“Gyaan please yaar, you are wasting my time now. “ Akhil was saying when Anaisha spoke, “Mumma, we came here in your car na, so lets go. Otherwise, seeing Dadda and chachu, I don’t think we’ll reach home today and I am hungry too.”

Ruhani laughed and said, “I guess, you are right bacha(child) lets go.”

She was about to go when Abhigyaan stopped her, “Hey no, wait, Ruhani..”

Ruhani turned and Akhil said, “No, you cant go like this Ruhani, I need your help.”

Ruhani crossed her arms and said while looking both of them, “I don’t think, you both need me here specially now, so when your this chattering will be over, you can find me at home only and then tell me, what is the matter.”

“No Ruhani wait, its your husband’s fault, he started it first..” Akhil said to her while pointing to Abhigyaan.

“What have I done, it was you who was taking my wife first..” Abhigyaan retorted.

“Because I need my sister’s help that’s why..” Akhil said while putting his hands on his waist.

“And now your that sister is my wife so you should respect your brother in law..” Abhigyaan said while copying his actions.