Ch 108: Loophole

*Thank you for completing the vote target so, as I promised, here is the next update

*Thank you for completing the vote target so, as I promised, here is the next update...😊

Thank you to the readers who always vote on the chapters and with their help, it reached to 21k votes... so grateful to you all..🙏

Now, Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Kabir’s House:

“Ugghhh…” Kabir groaned in full anger and kicked the glass table with full force.

As the glass table hit the ground, it broke into zillionth of pieces. After seeing the unanticipated sight in front of his eyes, Kabir was mad since then and after leaving Abhigyaan’s office, he directly came to his house then started breaking the non living things just to vent out his massive anger.

Kabir took the vase from the side table and threw it on the floor while yelling, “Aahhh…”

His breathes were ragged and his face was all red due to the immense anger. He closed his eyes and again their picture of kissing each other started flashing in front of his eyes. He opened his eyes with a jerk and his jaw clenched with full rage. He took the another vase in his hand and about to smash it when someone held his wrist and it stuck in the air. Kabir looked the source who dared to stop him and turned his face.

Aashish looked Kabir with pained expressions and shook his head as no. Kabir’s jaw was still clenched and he looked Aashish with same expressions. Aashish left his hand and took the vase from it. Kabir make a fist of his hand and threw it in the air feeling all frustrated then left for his room.

Aashish closed his eyes to calm himself and after opening it, he saw the messy condition of living room. He ruffled his hairs and took a sharp breathe then called one home staff for cleaning the mess. After giving, one last look to the living room, he went to Kabir’s room.

Aashish reached there and saw Kabir was sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes were still red but it was fixated on some space. His elbows were placed on his thighs and he was shaking his legs while clenching his jaw. Aashish didn’t say a single word and went to open the side drawer of the bed for taking out the first aid kid. He walked to Kabir and pulled a chair then sat in front of him.

Aashish didn’t say anything and he opened the Dettol bottle then after wetting the cotton with it, he brought his hand near his nose where the blood had been stopped but it had some dry stains with the mark.

Kabir when felt the medicine was touching his nose, he jerked Aashish’s hand away and said with his gritted teeth, “I don’t need your fake sympathy, bhai..”

Aashish knew, anger wouldn’t work on that time as Kabir was already full frustrated so, he sighed and stood then sat beside him on the bed while saying, “Let me treat this first, then we will talk..”