Ch 41: Unspoken Words

Sinha Mansion:

Ronav and Krisha were having their breakfast whereas Reyansh was still sleeping as he was tired from yesterday’s event. Ronav saw the time on wall clock when Krisha was serving him the breakfast, it showed 9.15 am. He looked Ruhani’s chair which was empty and asked Krisha while turning to her side, “Ishu, where is Ruhu? Is she fine? You didn’t go and wake her up today. She must be late for…”

He was saying and interrupted in middle when realization hit him that his sister went to her husband’s house. Its been the daily routine for them to have the breakfast together and Krisha was the one who woke her up.

Krisha heaved a sigh and Ronav said without looking her, “I am sorry, Its just you know old habits die hard.” He chuckled with sadness and looked down. Krisha put her hand on his shoulder and said, “Its ok Ro, it happens. Not only you but this has happened with me too in the morning.”

Ronav didn’t understand her meaning. She said in her low voice, “In the morning, mistakenly I too went to her room to wake her up but when I went there..” Krisha stopped as she couldn’t able to complete her sentence as her throat got heavy. 

Ronav looked his wife and held her both hands. He made her sit on the beside chair and said, “I know Ishu, you are also missing her as much as I am but still you didn’t show your weakness to me in fact you remained strong so that you could handle me and I made myself so much busy in missing Ruhani that I couldn’t see your vulnerability too, I am sorry Ishu.”

Krisha put her hand on his mouth and shook her head. She slowly removed it and said while sniffing, “I understand Ronav, I just spent my 7 years with Ruhani but you were there for her since your childhood and I know how you both are attached to each other so its common Ronav. I remember Ruhani just went once in her life out of this house when she went to Paris for her course but before and after that she never saw the outside world. So its natural that you behave in this way. Missing our loved ones doesn’t show that we are weak in fact it build that relation more stronger and we should consider ourselves lucky that she is in the same city and got such a caring and nice family. I am sure like we are missing her she too would be felt for the same and more precisely we are going to meet her in the evening so now just be happy with this.” She then put her hand on his cheeks.

Ronav put his hand above her and nodded his head while saying, “Yes, you are right. You know Maa and Papa always wanted that their princess got best in her life not before her marriage but after it too and when they were on their death bed after the accident then Papa just took one promise from me that I am the one now who was going to fulfill their this last wish. There wouldn’t be any sorrow in Ruhani’s life they just wanted this but when Ruhani suffered that incident in her college on that time I thought I failed our parents. I couldn’t protect her but when Abhigyaan came to our life and you suggested him as Ruhani’s husband, I was scared Ishu for once to trust him too but later when we met him and his family not to forget on Sameera’s wedding when I witnessed that horrible incident and Abhigyaan saved her later, their friendship and Ruhani’s carefree smile with him on that time, I came to know that this is the one for her and he would never hurt my sister in his entire life and I convinced myself for this relationship because this time I didn’t want to fail myself as a son or a brother.”

Krisha heard her husband with teary eyes and said, “No Ronav you are the best son, best brother, bests husband and father anyone could ask for and you know its just your thinking that last time you failed our parents but I don’t think they thought in this way.”

Ronav narrowed his eyes like trying to understand her words. She looked him and said, “Sometimes things are not in our hand Ronav, it happens even if we want to stop them still we can’t because its meant to be like this, Same happened on that time Ronav and might be this time, it was Maa and Papa who sent Abhigyaan in our life because they knew how much you need them for fullfilling their promise.  We should be happy that nothing went wrong with Ruhani and most importantly she is fine. I know it took some time and still she is copping with this but now she is not alone. Her husband is with her and with the support of him, she will conquer the rest too so just trust on the destiny Ronav, everything will be fine.”