Ch 33: Beautiful Reality

Saxena Mansion:

Suhasini was pacing two and forth in the living room desperately waiting for her son who still didn’t tell them anything. She was in deep anxiousness as it's been already more than 2 hrs but no news she had received yet. Anil too came from the office and he was also sitting there without any tension and engrossed in his magazines or he was pretending to read it. Akhil was busy in his phone playing game. He didn’t want to disturb his friend so he too didn’t call him for once as he had full belief his friend would handle everything very maturely.

Suhasini was continuously looking at the door. She tried Abhigyaan’s phone half an hour ago but he didn’t pick it up. Akhil saw Suhasini from the corner of his eye and then looked at Anil. He came near to him and whispered, “Uncle, why don’t you go and calm down your old lady? See how much tensed she is looking.” Akhil then gestured to Suhasini while talking to him.

Anil looked him and then Suhasini. He looked back to Akhil and said in low voice, “You know what, I actually am enjoying her this tensed state. Its very rare to see her like this otherwise every time this old lady pounce on me and make me anxious so now its my time to enjoy this show because I know she is being tensed without any solid reason as she too knows her son very well but if I will make her agree then she will lash out on me only so its better not to mess up with her and just enjoy.”

Akhil chuckled and said, “You are right that’s why I am too not saying anything.”

“Better in this way my child..” Anil said and they both laughed in their slow voices.

Suhasini came to them and saw the two men who were laughing. She shook her head in disbelief and said with frown, “You two are laughing carelessly here without thinking that what was happening there. You guys have any idea that its been more than 2 hrs and still we didn’t get any information from them.”

They both snapped their heads on her side when heard her angry voice. Anil mumbled to himself, “Marr gaye(we are gone).” Akhil heard him as he was sitting close to him. Akhil narrowed his eyes to Anil and nodded his head. He stood up and walked to Suhasini while saying, “Relax badi mom, you know your son how mature he is. I am sure he would have handled everything very well.” He encircled his arm around her shoulder and asked, “By the way, did you call him?”

Suhasini looked him still with her tensed face and said, “I called but your grumpy friend didn’t pick it.”

Akhil nodded and Suhasini said with frown yet tensed expression, “Let him come, I wont leave him for making me wait this longer.”

Meanwhile Anaisha too came from her room. She went to her room for doing her homework so that she could play with her new mumma. She was also the one who was eagerly waiting for her mumma and dadda. She was standing on the stairs and looked around then asked, “Dadda didn’t return yet?”

Everyone turned their heads after hearing her voice. Anaisha became sad to see her father didn’t come. Akhil saw her and went to her. He kneel down to her level and said in his chirpy voice, “Princess, why don’t we go out for buying an ice cream. May be till then we return your father will be here too.”

Hearing about ice cream, Anaisha’s mouth watered and she unknowingly licked her lips. Her eyes glistered and she nodded her head in excitement. Akhil held her little finger in his and they came near Suhasini. They were about to leave when Suhasini stopped them and said, “No one is going anywhere until Abhi wont return home with good news.”

Anaisha made a pout and Akhil huffed in response. Anil shook his head and again mumbled to himself while looking down on magazine page, “Kadoos old lady(Rude, old lady).”