Ch 79: Venomous Love

*First of all, Thank you so much to all the lovely readers who nominated the book under "Wattpad love awards" with all of your support this book won "1st place" in "Romance" category

*First of all, Thank you so much to all the lovely readers who nominated the book under "Wattpad love awards" with all of your support this book won "1st place" in "Romance" category... Thank you once again to you all..🙏

For the reward, I wrote this long chapter for you all.. please enjoy and leave your view at the end..😁

This chapter dedicated to one of my avid reader missjerry_20 as a small appreciation gift for her birthday..😊

Wish you a very happy birthday dear.. stay blessed and happy always...❤

Now enjoy the chapter..*

❤❤❤

Saxena Mansion:

It was Saturday and the couple was all ready to go Dehradun. Suhasini wanted the couple to go there alone without any driver or security as she saw from the last couple of days, they were battling with their personal as well as professional lives. So, she just wanted them to spend some quality time with each other and they both had to oblige with her stern decision.

Couple was all ready to go and everyone was presented there in the living room waiting for them to come out from their room. Anaisha was looking her grandparents and asked with a pout, “Why cant I go with mumma and dadda?”

Everyone turned and saw her who was standing there while crossing her arms on her chest with a pout and frown on her face. Suhasini looked her grand daughter and said, “The temple is too high beta and you cant go there as well. Winter is running and outside weather is not good for you as well. Even see, today its cloudy too.”

Anaisha looked Suhasini and said still frowning, “But its weekend daadi, what would I do here alone. Even chachu is not here to play with me.” She again pouted and turned to another side.

Suhasini looked Anil and he nodded then went to Anaisha’s side. He bent down to her level and said while holding her shoulders, “Its ok princess, who need your chachu and dad when your this cool daadu is here.. we will enjoy a lot..”

Anil came more closer to her and whispered in her ear so that Suhasini couldn’t listen, “I will take you to ice cream parlor as well but don’t tell your daadi otherwise she will lock both of us in this house.”

Anaisha giggled and Suhasini narrowed her eyes then asked, “What did you say to her, Anil?”

Anil passed a sheepish smile to her while standing and said after coming to her side, “Nothing just make her understand that your daadi is right and she should stay at home in the cold weather.”

Suhasini still was looking him with narrowed eyes and asked, “Really..?”

“Of course darling, how can I go against you. If you don’t believe me then ask Anny..” Anil said and turned to Anaisha then said, “Anny baby, tell your daddi that I was saying to you what she said.”