Ch 83: Time To Begin The Real Game

*Its my humble request to all the silent readers, please don't view the chapter, if you can't spare a second to vote on it

*Its my humble request to all the silent readers, please don't view the chapter, if you can't spare a second to vote on it. Its really heartbreaking for me when my hardwork is  not paying off. I am ok with the less views with same number of votes on it but when the view increases and vote count decreases, it really hurts and this is happening from the last 3 or 4 updates.. so, please its a humble request from all the silent readers... please, with due respect, Please leave my book, I am joining my hands in front of you, I can't take it anymore, Please... 🙏

Enjoy reading this chapter my lovely readers and constant supporters.. From this onwards, real game will be going to start soon..😁*

❤❤❤

Its been 4 and half months of their marriage and next week, its going to be 5. The support of their professional and personal lives were still going on between them. Sometimes, they did discuss their professional work with each other though their work was different but they did need some advices from their spouse moreover, they didn’t want to make feel each other like they didn’t held any importance in their professional work. Knowledge did increase when we shared this with one another and who knew from where, some advices would come which could turn to be beneficial for another.

After that Day in Dehradun where they shared some intimacy, they didn't go close to each other. They did share some romantic moments but not that much that it could led to something big. Moreover, now a days, Ruhani was going through with some align feelings whenever, he touched her and kissed her. Though, its been more than 3 months that their intimacy part had been started and she did feel something on that time too but as the proximity was increasing, the sparks and the beats of her heart were too increasing more and more not with his touch only but his intense gaze was too giving her butterfly feelings in her stomach and still she didn't able to comprehend the meaning of all these as it was happening with her first time.

After their returned from Dehradun, next day, Suhasini asked Abhigyaan, him telling about Isha to Ruhani but Abhigyaan said he couldn’t able to tell Ruhani about Isha because of her health. She still was feeling weak and he didn't want to make her worried with his past revelation on that time specially after seeing her name on birth certificate. Moreover, the moments that he shared with her there, he didn't want to spoil it on that time. Suhasini understood his dilemma but she too advised that he shouldn't delay this and told her as soon as he could and he obliged with his mother's words.

Rishi's House:

10 days before, Rishi and Riya blessed with a baby girl and today its her naming ceremony. The function wasn't the big one just some close friends and families were invited. As Abhigyaan and Ruhani both held a special place in both Rishi and Riya's life so, they invited them too. So, here they both were on Rishi's house attending the function.

It was a normal delivery with some little complications but with Rishi's support and Riya's strength, she did it at last. The baby was healthy too. The pooja was going to start and Rishi placed the baby in his lap then they both did it. After that, Pandit ji (Priest) said the first letter after checking the Kundali and coincidently the letter was "R".