Ch 20: Beauty of True Love

Saxena Mansion:

A girl was standing in front of a boy. They were talking and laughing with each other. Suddenly that guy got lost in girl’s beauty but the girl were busy in talking and blabbering something so she didn’t notice that the boy was looking her intensely. A loose hair strand fell on her face and boy immediately put it behind her ear and came closer to her then started caressing her cheek. She didn’t like that feeling and jerked his hand away. That guy didn’t like it a bit. He had temper issue but somehow he controlled on that time. He again tried to come closer to her but she stepped back and started leaving from there.

“I think, I should leave.” Girl said to boy in nervous tone.
She started walking but that boy held her hand and jerked her towards him.

“Leave me. What are you doing?” Girl said while trying to remove her hand.

“That I should have done before long.” Boy said and held her cheeks and tried to kiss her but she tried to wriggle in his arms and didn’t let him to kiss her.

That boy became angry, he held her hand tightly and gave a tight slap on her face, “Thud.”

Ruhani opened her eyes in a jerk and saw Abhigyaan was standing in front of him who was holding so many emotions in his eyes but her face went blank and she ignored his all emotions too. She looked his hand which was slowly caressing her right cheek with the pad of his thumb. She got scared and pulled back from him then ran from his room while shaking her head as “No..no..”

Abhigyaan came back to his senses when Ruhani pulled back from him. She ran and he felt guilty that because of his act she ran but the truth was something else.

“Fuck.” He cursed himself for his behavior and again said while ruffling his hair to calm himself, “What was I thinking before doing this… oh God, shit, shit, shit.” He took a long breathe and rubbed his face with his palm.

All were sitting in the living room and noticed Abhigyaan and Ruhani weren’t there. Anaisha then said, “Ruhani was in her room and while playing with Reyansh, she forgot her being there.”

Akhil went to call both of them. Akhil reached near Abhigyaan’s room and saw Ruhani was coming from there but her face had some worried expressions. Akhil came to her and hold her shoulders in concern while asking, “Hey, what happened? Are you ok? Why are you sweating so hard and where is Gyaan?”

Ruhani couldn’t form a word on that time. Her heart was beating very fast. She closed her eyes to calm herself and after a while when she opened, she saw Akhil was still standing there while holding her shoulder. She saw his concerned face and said, “I am fine bhai, I-I- lost the way so was scared, nothing else.”

Akhil heard and left her shoulders then said “You go downstairs, everyone is looking for you. I will go and call Abhi.” She nodded her head and went from there.

Akhil was going to Abhigyaan’s room but saw he was coming. He went near him and asked, “You took time than expected, what happened and I saw Ruhani was coming from your room, What she was doing there and she was looking scared too?” He then gave him a smirk look.

Abhigyaan saw him smirking and thought, this wasn’t the right time to tell him anything so he looked him with calm face and said, “Nothing, she lost the way and came to my room by mistake and got panicked to see me there but I guess she is fine now.”

Akhil wasn’t convinced from his reply but yet he left the topic and forcefully nodded his head then they both left from there to have their dinner.

Anil and Ronav were sitting in the living room while Krisha and Suhasini went to the kitchen for arranging the table. Ruhani came to living room and asked to Ronav, “Where is Bhabhi?”