Ch 127: Ineffable Emotions

*Before starting the chapter, I want to share this with you all, please have a look:

After seeing this, I feel very hurt or disappoint as well. Its been more than a week that I updated that chapter and with this much of views, the vote count is just 136, not even 150. At this point, I really dont want to say anything but just ask one question, if you can tell me:

Do I really deserve this?

If yes, then its fine to hear this as well because then later I wont get hurt or expect more from you all.

But if not, then can you tell me the reason why you guys cant vote on my chapters. Isnt my work entertaining you all? Isnt my hard work not worth to get the votes?

I am seriously tired from all these now but what to say, really dont know.

Anyway, leave it and enjoy the another hardwork of your this author without pressing the star button silent readers, Thank you..*

❤❤❤

Next day after having the breakfast, everyone was all ready to go to their work. Akhil and Ryma went to their house whereas Ruhani and Abhigyaan were going to Sinha Mansion. Early morning when they were in their room so they have decided to dedicate this day to their families who were the sole reason that they were together now as one year back, it only because of their little push that they decided to meet each other then agreed for marriage. So, they both decided to arrange a lunch for them which they both were going to make.

As Krisha was still in her recovering phase but yesterday they came for Abhigyaan’s birthday party to Saxena Mansion so today they all decided to celebrate this thing in Sinha Mansion only as it would be easy for Krisha as well who could rest properly. That’s why, Abhigyaan and Ruhani were going to prepare the lunch for their families there only.

Sinha Mansion:

The couple reached the mansion and Ruhani met with her family by hugging them and showing their her genuine happiness. Abhigyaan too greeted them and they all settled for a while in the living room.