Ch 76: Twister

*First of all, Thank you so much nabs_xoxo for making this wonderful banner as a prize

*First of all, Thank you so much nabs_xoxo for making this wonderful banner as a prize...Thanks a lot dear...🤗

Just a little info about it, I have participated in a mini fest where nabs_xoxo gave the participants a picture and we have to scribble some words on it and she liked my that letter so chose me as a winner.. Thanks a lot once again dear.. I am glad you actually liked my 4 comments long letter which was unexpected for me..😅

So, as a prize, she made this lovely banner for the story. 😁

Secondly, this chapter dedicated to 4KaeksKD as a birthday gift.. 😍

Happiest bday dear.. May the almighty always bless you with good health and prosperity... 🤗

Now Enjoy reading*

❤❤❤

Sinha Farmhouse:

Today morning was bit cloudy so, no sun was shining in the sky but due to the morning vibes and lightening which were coming through the closed windows and curtains, someone groaned in the sleep. She turned but still the lightening was disturbing her. She groaned again and started hitting the person in her sleep who was laying beside her on his stomach.

“I hate this morning light… get away from here..” She said still hitting the person with full force.

Akhil woke up with a jolt and said with horror when Anika started hitting him on his back, “Huh, Earthquake, Earthquake...”

He looked Anika who had the frown on her face and she was looking irritated with her closed eyes and still was hitting him. He came into his senses after seeing her and heard what she was saying then caught her hands.

She opened her eyes with frustration and cursed, “What the fuck..”

“Good morning Ms. Chit chat..” He said still catching her wrist with his one brow raised and gave a smirk look to her.

“Why did you hold my hands?” She retorted still didn’t understand that she was hitting him.

“Oh wow.. Ulta chor kotwal ko dante..
(The guilty their scolding the innocent police officer..)” Akhil mocked her and made an unbelievable look.

“What do you mean by that?” She asked still in irritation and tried to took her hands back but his grip was tightened.

“Don’t tell me, you didn’t read the proverbs in your school..” He said sarcastically then added, “Oh yeah, I remember, how did you, when you had that bunk methods for bunking the school, I understood now..”
Then started laughing.