Ch 6: New Milestone

Sinha Mansion:

Its Saturday morning. Ruhani opened her eyes when she felt the sun rays on her face. She woke up and stretched her arms. Its Saturday and she was very happy as she went to her new favorite place and met her new special people. She thought with a smile and saw the time on wall clock. Its 8.30 am.

"Yesterday night, it seems like I slept a comfort sleep after a long time. May be its just because of today's excitement." She said to herself still oblivious about the real fact and the reason of her genuine smile and sleep. She then went to the washroom for her morning business.

She came out after half an hour in a bathrobe and went to her closet. She thought what to wear then suddenly her eyes landed on a Punjabi suit(a long tunic worn over a pair of baggy trousers). The suit was simple but elegant. She chose to wear that today. It was a combination of grey and yellow with heavy yellow color dupatta(Scarf). The shirt was in grey color with black check print and yellow salwar(A pair of light, loose, pleated trousers, usually tapering to a tight fit around the ankles, worn by women)was designed by silver stones. Dupatta was too in yellow color but its edges are dark grey and it had silver broad border. As always she was looking beautiful. She chose to wear her black silver earrings and left her hairs open. She checked herself in mirror for the last time and ready to go.

She came downstairs after getting ready

She came downstairs after getting ready. She then went to her Pooja(Prayer) room for taking the blessings from God. She came to the living room and saw Ronav was seating there with a newspaper and his morning tea.

Meanwhile Krisha too came from the kitchen. She saw Ruhani and greeted her, "Good Morning, Ruh. Wow, you are looking so pretty today." Hearing krisha's words, Ronav turned her head and saw his sister. She came to them and kissed Krisha's cheeks and wished her same with a smile on her face. She hugged Ronav and he too hugged her and kissed on her head.

"Have some tea with us." Ronav said to Ruhani.

"No bhai, I will be late. I think I should leave now." Ruhani said to him.

"Ruhani its just 9.15 and your class starts at 11 and if I am not wrong the location is not so far." Krisha said and put one hand on her waist. She knew Ruhani was not taking care of her health and always emerged herself in work so skipped her meals too but she was too stubborn in this matter than her.

"I know bhabhi but I want to go early and meet them first." Ruhani said and pulled her cheeks.

"Ok.. ok.. but at least have some toast in breakfast then leave. Its not good to leave empty stomach. Wait you sit here I will bring it for you." Krisha said and went to kitchen.

"How is your work going on, Ruh?" Ronav asked while sipping his black tea.

"It is going good bhai, The clients are happy with our designs." She said with a smile.

"Yesterday Akhil told me when I was about to go from Saxena's that he wanted to talk something important with you. I asked him but he said he will only tell you this. Did he text you?" Ronav asked her. When they all were going to leave the Saxena mansion then Akhil came to Ronav and asked about Ruhani and her company but didn't tell the reason why he wanted to talk to her.