Ch 128: Karma

*Please guys keep voting, special request to my silent readers as because of your votes, the ranking of my book will be intact otherwise it will go down so, please its a request

*Please guys keep voting, special request to my silent readers as because of your votes, the ranking of my book will be intact otherwise it will go down so, please its a request..🙏

I have made a new cover of this book, If you all will approve this then I will change into this..

My regular supporters, dont forget to leave your lots of comments as well with your votes, which always bring a smile on my face and motivates me more

My regular supporters, dont forget to leave your lots of comments as well with your votes, which always bring a smile on my face and motivates me more..😁

Any idea what is inside the chapter after seeing the title?😬

Lets find out, enjoy reading...🤗*

❤❤❤

Hotel:

After confessing the heart warming confession and proposal, Abhigyaan was more than happy as he had won something precious in his life. His all dreams surely had completed after having the love of his life but still there was this thing in his heart which sometimes made him guilty too as because of him, Ruhani too had to leave somethings in her wedding but now, he was satisfied that they would be going to enjoy their dream wedding and that too without any hesitation or awkwardness.

All the family members left the rooftop leaving the couple alone for sometime in their own moment. They still were hugging each other as the emotions were so overwhelming for them which they actually couldn't describe in words, specially for Ruhani as finally her childhood dream, her fairytale was finally going to complete with her prince charming.

The sky was still witnessing the pure love of these soulful people where there names were shining in that heart and fireworks were continued over there. They finally broke the hug and Abhigyaan took his face in his hands then gave a lingered kiss on her forehead. He slowly moved to her eyes and showered his love there. Surely her eyes were flowing with the silent euphoric tears but smile too wasn't leaving her face after seeing his heart touching gesture.

Ruhani opened her eyes and her moist eyes met with his which were holding only one emotion for her that was an invincible love. Abhigyaan too saw in the depth of her eyes Which was also showing the same emotion like his. His eyes were too glossy like her but it wasn't flowing with the water.