Ch 84: Color Of Love

*Surprise

*Surprise... surprise...🤩

Cheer up guys.. Its your author's birthday after all...🥳🥳

Happy birthday to me...❤

This chapter dedicated to all my readers for showering your immense love not only on this story but on me personally too... really so blessed to have you all in my life.. thank you so much...🙏☺

So, its my birthday then gift would be there too and you all know what I want from you all.. just your votes as a present nothing else...😊

Thank you once again...🤗

Now Enjoy reading...❤*

❤❤❤

Its been 5 and half months of their wedding and they have come a long way in their relationship specially with the terms of trust and understanding which had increased more during this period but Ruhani was still debating with her feelings. She still didn’t know that she was falling for her husband and there were two reasons behind this.

One, all these feelings were new for her as she didn’t believe in love before so, she actually didn’t know, how it felt when someone truly in love with other person. Second, her same worry for Anaisha. She still couldn’t talk to Abhigyaan regarding her demand though she tried her best to voice out on this but she was feeling hell embarrass with this talk moreover, when she tried even Abhigyaan too ignored and said, He would talk to Anaisha as well and he again made her shut by saying same lame thing again with which, Ruhani too didn’t convince but still she kept mum as Anaisha didn’t persuade the topic.

Its been 15 days that Abhigyaan’s Australian project was finished. Due to some last time changes, it carried away a little and finally, its finished with huge success. Abhigyaan wanted to go Australia for finalizing his land for his new office but due to some urgent work, he couldn’t so, He sent Anil there for 2 days and now the land had been finalized. Soon, he would start the construction of his new office there.

Since that project had been finished, Abhigyaan became busy with in another one. He got a new offer from another country but still he didn’t finalize anything as still he was doing the background check on them. Its like his policy that before proceeding to any project with any company, he always did that company’s background check just to confirm that there wasn’t any criminal record of that company as he didn’t want to ruin his company name by joining it with some criminals.

A&A Industry:

Abhigyaan was sitting in his cabin doing his work when he heard a knock on the door. He gave the permission and his assistant walked in. Sameera was on leave for one month due to one of Vansh’s cousin’s wedding, so now Anil’s assistant was taking care of everything in her absence.

“Everything is done, Ms. Payal..?” Abhigyaan asked in his usual calm tone.

“Yes sir, our team has done with the background check and this is the report.” Payal said and forwarded a file to him.