Ch 18: Hopeless Heart

The rest of the day passed like this. Ruhani, Anika and Sameera went for shopping to choose some wedding dresses and matching jewelry for Sameera.

Meanwhile Abhigyaan completed some of his work and spent some quality time with Anaisha and his family. He also talked to his mother about last week incident and his mother told him everything about it. At first he felt little angry but then he understood when Suhasini made him clear everything. On that time Ruhani's guilty face came in front of his eyes and he felt relax with everything.

Night came and they all started getting ready to go to the club. Ruhani went through her closet and chose black knee length dress which had umbrella sleeves with some silver work on it. She curled her hairs and paired it with black sandals.

Vansh was accompanying them all so they all were going in his car

Vansh was accompanying them all so they all were going in his car. Vansh and Sameera came to pick her up and after picking Anika too, they all left for the club.

Abhigyaan was also ready and waiting for Akhil to come. He chose to wear denim jeans with blue blazer and paired with it white shirt.

He was waiting when his phone rang

He was waiting when his phone rang. It was Akhil, he told he was little busy and just came to home so he would directly meet Abhigyaan at club. With that information, Abhigyaan took his car keys and went to the club.

At Club:

Ruhani and another were sitting in the VIP area of the club and chit chatting with each other. Vansh and Sameera also invited some of their more college friends to celebrate their bachelorette. Some of them were sitting there while some were doing dance on the floor.

Ruhani wanted to take some soft drinks so she made her way to the counter. She was passing the people with her drink when some guy bumped with her from side and her drink spilled on her dress. That person said sorry to her and She looked the stain. To wash the stain she went to washroom.

Abhigyaan was waiting in the parking area for Akhil. Akhil came and they both went inside the club. They were passing the crowd when Abhigyaan got a call from his mom, he excused and found a place to talk while Akhil went ahead.