Ch 133: Singles To Mingles

*Please read Ch 132 before this for better understanding as this is the continuation of that

*Please read Ch 132 before this for better understanding as this is the continuation of that...🙂

Please do votes by hitting the star button at the left side of the screen and give your author lots of comments to make her motivated..🤗

You guys can also follow my account for getting the notifications of my updates and coming books..😊

Enjoy Reading...😁*

❤❤❤

Goa:

Night time came and they all got ready for going to the club. Abhigyaan looked himself in the mirror after getting ready as he was adjusting his hairs and jacket. He was wearing a dark blue denim with black t-shirt and completed his look while wearing his black denim jacket which has some beats around it. Messy hairs and perfect trimmed beard was making his look more dapper and hot at the same time.

He gave a thumbs up to himself in the mirror and said, "Great, I guess this look will impress my lady very much and who knows at the end seeing me like this, she forget my lie and forgive me

He gave a thumbs up to himself in the mirror and said, "Great, I guess this look will impress my lady very much and who knows at the end seeing me like this, she forget my lie and forgive me.."

"And what if this wouldn't happen.." His inner self asked.

Abhigyaan heaved a sigh and said while looking inyo the mirror, "Phir toh bhut mehnat krni padegi re baba..
(Then I have to do more hard work, oh god..)"

"All the best then..." His inner self wished him and he smiled then went to see his friends.

All the boys reached to the club and they were going to enter when Abhigyaan's eyes landed on his lady who too was entering the club. His heartbeats stopped after seeing her and he was looking her with dumbstruck expressions.

Ruhani looked back for calling her friends when Abhigyaan saw her who was wearing a golden shimmery dress that was reaching to her mid thighs. Curly half hairs and smoky makeup with nude color lipstick were giving her more gorgeous and sizzling look and she completed it while wearing her black sandals.