Ch 52: Inseparable Fellows

* Chapter dedicated to my one and only Titli.. dayyyyydreamerrr..😍

Happiest bday my butterfly.. 🦋 May you achieve huge success in your life..😚 God bless you..❤😇*

Enjoy Reading...❤

❤❤❤

Arora Mansion:

After spending the elated morning with each other, finally Abhigyaan and Ruhani reached to Arora mansion. It was Ruhani’s first visit there and Abhigyaan was too coming there first time after his marriage so Aruna welcomed them with proper ritual by doing small pooja at the gate and then let them in.

Ruhani came inside and tried to touch elders feet for seeking the blessings but as usual no one let her did this thing and Abhigyaan again had to bear double touching ceremony. Anaisha was standing near Ruhani holding her hand and was giggling silently seeing her father’s helplessness.

Akhil too laughed and said, “I guess now a days you should drop your gym Gyaan, see our elders are helping you to stay fit and fine by ordering you for this task, so I guess you should skip that machines now.”

Abhigyaan raised his brows and said with smirk, “See who is talking, whose number is next and soon going to join me in this task.”

Akhil knitted his eyebrows and Abhigyaan wiggled. They all were going to the dining area when Suhasini spoke, “First time my son say a serious thing about this naughty boy and now I am too excited to get him marry too.”

“Badi mom.. you cant do this to me.” Akhil said with horror expressions.

“What did I do now, abhi to ladki dekhna bhi shuru nhi kiya maine or tu abhi se keh rha hai ki, I cant do this to you…
(I even didn’t start my search mission for finding a girl for you and you still are saying that I cant do this to you..)”

They all seated while chuckling and Akhil said, “No need for that badi mom..”

Everyone turned and gave different kind of expressions to him like shocking, mischief, smirk. Different people had different expressions. He observed everyone’s face and realized what he said so he composed himself and said, “I mean to say, no need to find a girl for now because I am not in a mood to get married, not at least 3 years so spare me from this thing and let me enjoy my life.”

Everyone took a sigh of relief after hearing him except Abhigyaan who still was holding that smirk on his face and looked him with raised brows. Akhil gave a glare to him and mouthed, “I wont leave you,” and Abhigyaan too said in same way, “I am ready for this..”

Akhil rolled his eyes and Abhigyaan chuckled on his antics. Their attention turned to Ruhani when she asked about Ryma.

“Where is Ryma?” She asked while looking around.

Aruna looked her and said, “She is packing her things.”

“But we came to know that, she is going to stay here for one month more.” Abhigyaan said and Ruhani nodded while agreeing with him because Ryma herself told them, she was free for one month and going to stay with them.

“You are right, big bro..” Everyone turned when heard Ryma’s voice who was coming to the dining area.

Ruhani saw and stood from her chair. Seeing Ruhani, Ryma became excited and ran to her side then gave a tight hug to her while saying, “I so missed you bhabhi..”

Ruhani too hugged her with same affection and said, “I missed you too dear..”

Ryma broke the hug and said with an amusement, “Really..”