Ch 13: Game Of Destiny

Saxena Mansion:

After finishing the meeting, Abhigyaan and Akhil went to their respective offices. In the evening after completing the work, Abhigyaan came back to his home but today, a change could easily be seen in his face. He wasn’t tired like any other day but happy. He entered his house and saw his family was already present in the living room. Anaisha saw her father and ran to him.

“Dadda…” Anaisha chirped with happiness. Abhigyaan too ran to her. He picked her up and twirled her around.

Everyone saw and they all were stunned to see him in this way. He was looking very much thrilled today, his parents thought and shared a perplexed look. Then suddenly realization hit them and after reaching the conclusion by themselves, they too became happy and a satisfied smile appeared on their faces.

Abhigyaan stopped his doing when heard Anil’s voice, “Congratulations, son.”

Abhigyaan looked him and said in a puzzled way, “Thank you dad, but how do you know?”

“Your face is telling us everything.” Anil said with a big smile.

Abhigyaan controlled on his smiling face because he didn’t want his family get to know about the real reason of this happiness. He was happy about the deal but he was more than happy about something else or should we say because of someone else.

Suhasini came to him and put her hand on his head in lovingly manner then immediately hugged him. Abhigyaan too hugged his mother but he was feeling baffled with his mother’s behavior.

Suhasini broke the hug and said, “I am very happy today. I knew it God would surely be listened my prayers and he did. How was the meeting beta(son)?”

Abhigyaan couldn’t understand the meaning of his mother’s words. He really thought his mother was behaving weirdly since this morning. She didn’t show her curiousness in his any other project then why this one. May be he was thinking too much. But still he thought to clear the confusion so he asked, “Mom, are you alright? I have been noticing you since morning, you are behaving very weirdly. Something is there that you want to discuss or tell?” At the end he gave a concern look to his mother.

Anil and Suhasini looked each other. Suhasini was feeling nervous at this time. She again looked her husband who just shook his head in disbelief and murmured to himself, “I am now in a doubt that God ever made a day when this old lady will listen to me for once?” Suhasini was feeling more nervous now as she remembered, her husband clearly told her not to say or talk regarding this topic but her excitement couldn’t let her stay in peace. She pleaded Anil to save her from last time. Anil nodded and then turned to Abhigyaan whose face was still holding the worry expression for his mother.

“Abhi, your mother is fine. No need to take stress and feel worry, son. She was just worried about your meeting that’s why asked. She was praying for you and your deal since morning, nothing else and seeing you this much happy she was now satisfied that her prayers didn’t go empty handed.”

Abhigyaan looked his mother and she gave a nod with a small nervous smile to him. He was not fully convinced but for now he left the topic. He turned to Anaisha when she called him.

“Dadda, I want to play, please play with me for a while.” Anaisha said with a pout on her face.

Abhigyaan saw his daughter’s pouted face and he remembered his first encountered with Ruhani. “How she pouted when the papers flew in the air”, he thought to himself. Remembering that scene, his face automatically graced with a small smile. He came out of his thoughts when again heard Anaisha’s voice, “Dadda, let’s go na..”