Ch 132: Forgiveness

*Please do vote by hitting the star button on the left side of the screen and leave lots of comments to motivate your writer

Changed the cover of the book, Hope you all liked it?

Enjoy Reading...*

❤❤❤

It was Friday, a day before they all heading to Goa for celebrating the couple's bachelorette but individually though girls knew that boys were going to Goa but boys were still oblivion and even no one discussed this with his lady neither girl had asked anything about this as they too didn't want that boys got suspicious with their plans.

As it was Friday so, Abhigyaan and Akhil thought to visit the Dream interiors as they both had to tell something to their lady love for not being presented in Delhi for 2 days. First they thought to do this on call but later decided to visit and talked face to face as they could pacify them from front, this was actually what they thought.

Dream Interiors:

Akhil parked the car and they came out when Abhigyaan spoke, "Do you think, this idea will work? I mean what if they come to know that you know the further consequences, right?"

Abhigyaan gulped the lump and Akhil said, "Oh come on Gyaan, don't be scared... this is the best plan and you tell me who is going to tell them, huh.."

Abhigyaan shook his head and said, "Still Akhil, I really don't understand what is the problem if we just tell them about this.."

Akhil stopped on his track and Abhigyaan too halted with him. Akhil held his shoulders and said, "See, there is no problem but then we will not enjoy ourselves, Gyaan..  Goa is fun and when you are with your gang then its more fun. By the way, you are scaring like we are going to rob a bank. Its just a boy's party man, so chill and moreover, more than you, it should be me who should scare actually because your Ruhani is still calm and compose and you will make her understand easily but Anu, you know her, she is vixen and if she will get to know na then she will first surely kill me then eat me raw.."