Ch 32: Enormous Serenity

At Hotel’s Restaurant:

“But before that I have one last thing to say...” Ruhani said with same nervousness.

Abhigyaan was happy but her sudden statement put him in bewildered state. He thought till now everything was going perfect but now what had left that she wanted to say but he was sure of one thing whatever it was, now her decision was persistent and it wouldn’t be changed, so he waited for a while for her to speak.

Ruhani was feeling nervous again as she didn’t know that whatever she was going to say, how he would take this thing but its necessary to say this because like he said, relations could never be built on the basis of compromises and she too wanted the same that’s why she thought she should talk to him regarding this so that in future, there wouldn’t be any complications raised in their relationship. 

Abhigyaan waited for her to speak but she still was fidgeting with her dupatta feeling all nervous. He saw her nervousness and said, “If you are not comfortable to tell then its ok Ruhani, I can wait.”

Ruhani looked him after hearing his voice. Again his words were doing magic and she became little calm. She passed a smile to him and said, “Its nothing like that Mr. Saxena. I am feeling little nervous because I don’t know after hearing me, how you will be going to react.”

“You can tell me whatever it is and I have already told you that, I wont judge you for anything. You can put your views freely in front of me, Ruhani and too without any trepidation.” Abhigyaan said with his usual calm voice.

He remembered something and said, “Wait…” Ruhani looked him in confusion and he said, “Does this relate to Riya? If yes then again I am so sorry for that because I was really unaware of the fact that she was helping her family and helpless on that time to do so.” Abhigyaan said at last only this thing came up in his mind as they both discussed and cleared everything except this one.

Ruhani was looking him and said, “This is not my matter of concern Mr. Saxena. I agree that what you did with her wasn’t right but your intentions were not wrong. You just did what you felt on that time and I have no complaints regarding this. I have already forgiven you for this, Mr. Saxena.”

Abhigyaan nodded and she again spoke, “There is something else that I want to say and its necessary to say these things before going further.”

Abhigyaan looked her and became little tensed after hearing those words. Ruhani heaved a sigh and said, “I am sorry Mr. Saxena, I am saying this but I have to. As we both said that there wont be any misunderstandings between us and we shouldn’t compromise with each other too. I agree with all these Mr. Saxena and I promise to you that, I will put my 100% contribution as a mother of Anaisha, I will always love her as my own daughter and there wont be any complaints from me as a mother to you. But..”

Abhigyaan heard her and gave a narrow look to her while asking, “But…”

Ruhani looked the perplexed look on his face and said, “But as a life partner, I don’t know how will I give my 100%. I know there will be some responsibilities of me as your wife and I will try my best to fulfill all that too but love...”

Abhigyaan looked her with a jolt when she spoke that word. He waited for her to speak further and she said while looking down as she didn’t get the courage to look into his deep eyes, “I don’t know whether I will ever give my love to you or not in our relationship. I know you love me but I cant Mr. Saxena. I don’t believe in love and I have my reasons for this, for me love is nothing but just a mere obsession from which I am very scared of, Pyaar karne se bhi or pyaar lene se bhi(To give my love to someone either to take it too). I am not doubting on your love Mr. Saxena because I know your love is not an obsession but still for me its very hard to believe on love. You wont get any complaints from me as a respectful wife because I will always respect you and your decisions but love.. I don’t know..”