Ch 42: Congruous Right

Enjoy the latest meme:

Yaha hum sab hai,
Ye chapter number 42 hai,
Or yha Ruhigyaan ki reception "Pawri" ho rhi hai... 😎😅

Happy reading... 💗

******

Saxena Mansion:

Evening came and everyone was busy in getting ready. Ruhani was in their room where two beauticians came to make her ready for their reception whereas Abhigyaan went to the guest room for getting himself ready.

Its almost 7 PM and elders went to the back yard area to attend the guest as some people started their arrival. Abhigyaan was also ready and came out from the guest room. He was in the living room when heard Ronav’s voice, “Hey Abhi, how are you man?”

Abhigyaan turned and saw Sinha couple along with Reyansh came to the living room. Ronav was wearing simple white formal suit with matching black tie and Krisha was wearing peach color one piece lehnga come saree dress with attached dupatta on it. They both were looking like perfect for each other as always.

Abhigyaan greeted them with his charming smile and shared a brotherly hug with Ronav while saying, “I am very well

Abhigyaan greeted them with his charming smile and shared a brotherly hug with Ronav while saying, “I am very well. Hope you all too.”

They both nodded their heads with smile. Abhigyaan saw Reyansh and said with same smile, “Hey little master, you are looking handsome as always.”

Reyansh giggled and said, “Thank you but you know I am born handsome.” He then showed his imaginary collar with an attitude as he was wearing a maroon color plain round neck t-shirt with matching trouser. He completed his dark color dress look with the pure white blazer which was making him more handsome.

Abhigyaan smiled and said, “Oh yes little master that you are, no doubt in that

Abhigyaan smiled and said, “Oh yes little master that you are, no doubt in that.”

They all laughed and Krisha asked, “Where is Ruhani?”

Abhigyaan looked her and said, “She was getting ready in the room. You guys can go and meet her, I go outside and wait for you all.” Though he wanted to see his wife first before anyone else in the family but he knew they were also missing her since yesterday so didn’t want to stop them.