Ch 47: Soulmate Relationship

Dream Interiors:

Akhil finished his talk and came inside. He saw Anika was doing some work in her laptop. He watched the time on his wrist watch which was showing 5.30 in the evening. He heaved a sigh and went to her. She was looking the presentation with so much concentration that didn’t notice, he was standing beside her.

He observed her full 5 minutes and said in dramatic way, “Oh God, this is the first time that I am feeling that much unworthy for a girl who even didn’t feel my presence beside her.”

Anika snapped her head on his side and gave a narrowed look to him then said, “Why are you disturbing God for this small thing? At least spare the God from your this drama..” And again diverted her attention to the laptop.

“Then what should I do because you are not giving me your attention so I have to disturb someone na..” He said while crossing his arms.

Anika rolled her eyes and said, “I am busy for a while lets talk later. This is important.”

Akhil huffed and said while closing her laptop, “No way, nothing is more important than your health. You have been continuously working since morning and now no more work. Lets go, I will drop you.”

She again opened her laptop and said, “I am fine now Akhil, please it wont take much time. Just 15 minutes.”

Akhil again closed her laptop and said, “15 minutes, I am not giving you 5 minutes and you are talking about 15. Common Anu, days are not over here, you can continue this tomorrow. Now lets go..” At last he held her hand.

Anika stood but stopped while saying, “Akhil, please..” But before she could say anything, Akhil interrupted and said while scolding her, “I am not listening anything. You just fainted and still you want to work. You are mad, you know that and now if you don’t want to listen to me then I am calling Ruhani right now and I know you wont deny her.”

Anika knew if Ruhani came to know that then she had to bear her anger which would be worsen than Akhil’s so she thought to give up and said while huffing, “Fine but don’t threaten me like this. Let me take my bag.”

She took her bag and he said, “I will drop you, come.”

“I have my car, I can go by myself…” She said straightly.

“I know you can but today you are not feeling good so let me do the honor. Moreover we could have got more time to spend with each other and if you want we can go for a dinner too.” Akhil said with mischievousness.

Anika rolled her eyes and said, “No need for that and you are forgetting our dinner date is on the way so I would like to do that on that day only.”

“Really, but what if I choose to take on lunch date than dinner, still you will go with me right?” Akhil asked with raised brows.

Anika looked him with unbelievable look and said, “No way and now please don’t tell me you are planning a lunch date because if its like this then ask that Naina, I am sure she would love to do lunch with you.”

Akhil hold her arms and jerked her towards him. A gasp escaped from her mouth and she looked his angry face with widened eyes. He saw her stunned face and said with anger, “Do you really want me to go with someone else, if you want this then tell me right now, I will go for never coming back to you but if you really want me near you then put my these words in your head that for the day, you entered in my life neither I looked anyone nor I will do this because for the moment I laid my eyes on you, its just you and only you, so its up to you now if you want to trust me in this or not because I am not going to repeat this myself ever again.” With this he left her arms. He actually had been fed up with these comments now, moreover he knew she just said this in a joking way but now when he was with her and already proved everything to her about him so he wanted her to trust him moreover when she agreed with this relationship.