Gratitude

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing?

About me, I am doing really well and my India trip was also went well, amazing and great this time as it was my son's first visit there.

Talking about this post, so, its just a gratitude post for you all. I really want to say, Thank you so so so much to all the constant readers of "Coming to you.." who really showed their support and showered the immense love to the book till its end. Its all your love that we have crossed 39k votes on this book. I am really so blessed to have you all as my wattpad family.

Thank you once again.🙏

Secondly, also another thank you to the silent readers who didnt vote on the story but still were there to read the book and view it. Its just because of all of your views, we crossed 310k so, thank you so much to all of you for coming by my book and gave it a try to read.

Thirdly, for all the Anikhil's fan, a good news for all of you that I have started working on "Be Your Healer" and tomorrow onwards will be going to post the update. Tomorrow will post all the Characters description then on Wednesday, Prologue will be out and by the end of this month, first chapter will be here for sure.

So, its just a request please do shower your love on my that book too and become my supporter like you all did with "Coming to you.." I really would be so grateful for all your efforts.

Another thing, readers who didnt read "Coming to you.." but want to read "Be Your Healer.." its completely their choice but still, I will suggest and request you all that please do read my this book. It will not disappoint you guys. Though this is a long one but this long thing is the beauty of this story so, please give a try because I know, #Anikhil is the best but for me #Ruhigyaan is a pure emotion and my all time favourite too not because they are my first couple but they have something which I dont think anyone could ever have. So, its just a request.

Lastly, if anyone wants to ask me anything related to my work, book and my journey on wattpad, you guys can freely ask me here.

As you all know, wattpad has removed the DM Feature so, anyone who wants to connect with me and want to talk to me, you guys can reach me through my email:

Aaryajindal25@gmail.com

Once again, Thank you so much to you all..🙏

Stay safe and be happy...

Take care and bye..