Ch 31: Uncanny Scenario

Saxena Mansion:

Everyone settled themselves on the dining area for having their breakfast. Akhil wasn’t present there. Yesterday night, he went to his house as he had to handle an urgent case in the morning then later he would go with Abhigyaan at Riya’s house so he wanted to finish his work early.

They all were having the breakfast when Abhigyaan spoke to his father, “Dad, can you please go to the office for now? We have an important meeting there. I have to go with Mr. Roy to his mall site.”

Anil heard and replied, “Of course son, I will go and handle. Don’t worry.”

Abhigyaan gave a nod with a small smile to him. Suhasini looked Abhigyaan and asked, “Abhi, did you talk to Ronav, yesterday?”

Abhigyaan listened and said while concentrating on his breakfast, “Yes mom, he called and finalized the time with me.”

“So, when are you going to meet Ruhani?” Suhasini asked with raised eyebrows.

Abhigyaan stopped his breakfast as still sometimes when he heard her name in this way, it affected him a lot like he heard it before meeting her. He closed his eyes and composed himself then said, “Today evening.”

“Oh…” Suhasini said with poker face. Though she was thrilled from inside but she decided she would control her exhilaration until they both didn’t say a proper yes to each other.

Anaisha when heard Ruhani’s name, she looked her father with glittering eyes and asked, “Are you going to meet her? Can I also come with you dadda?”

Abhigyaan looked his daughter with a smile and said, “Princess, I would love to take you with me but not today.” Hearing this, Anaisha became sad and made a pout.

Abhigyaan looked her face and said, “You remember princess, yesterday dadda promised you something?”

Anaisha nodded her head and he said, “Good because today dadda is going to try to make that promise fulfill.”

Anaisha again made a pout and said, “But I can help you dadda, my didi never says no to me.”

Abhigyaan smiled on his daughter’s innocence and said, “But this is wrong baby. We should never force someone for something which they are not ready to do willingly ok. I know your didi will never say no to you because she too loves you but you shouldn’t take advantage of her this love every time, ok.”

Anaisha understood her father and said with a smile, “Ok dadda, I will wait for you at home but I know my didi, if I say her or not, she will still agree.”

Abhigyaan looked her and kissed on her forehead then said in a low voice, “I hope so…”

They all had done with their breakfast. Abhigyaan was going to his work when he called Suhasini and said, “I will be back in the afternoon, mom then will go to meet her.”

“Ok beta. I will be at home.” Suhasini then kissed Anaisha’s forehead and then Abhigyaan and Anaisha both went out from the mansion.

Sinha Mansion:

All the Sinha’s were having their morning meal when Ronav cleared his throat to gain everyone’s attention. He looked at Ruhani and said, “Yesterday night, I talked to Abhigyaan and he said he will meet you today evening at his hotel which is near to your office Ruhu.”

Ruhani heard her brother. She still was feeling little uncomfortable about the meeting and marriage. It’s a very big step for her as she didn’t think about it till now. Krisha and Anika looked Ruhani’s nervous face. They both shared a look and Anika put an assuring hand on hers to make her comfortable. Ruhani looked her side and Anika passed a smile to her with a nod. Ruhani then looked at Krisha who also blinked her eyes with assurance to show her that, “Everything will be fine, Don’t worry.”