Ch 138: Unrequited Love

*Note: I don't own any rights to the song that used in this chapter

*Note: I don't own any rights to the song that used in this chapter. It belongs to its respective owner and only used for the story's representative purposes or entertainment.

Its my birthday today guys.. Happy birthday to me...🥳

Updating this chapter as a thank you gift and a dedication for sending your good wishes and prayers for my health.. I am feeling better than before and hopefully will become fit and fine soon too... so, Thank you so much to you all...really blessed to have you all..🙏

As today is my birthday so, wont be asking much except your love in the terms of votes and comments on this chapter... 😊

I have seen last two update response which is again very disappointing but today I dont want to talk about it and just want to feel happy...☺

My shayari lovers here is a treat for you all..😍

Enjoy reading...🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena House (Dehradun):

Evening came and everyone was getting ready for the sangeet function which was going to held in the topmost and luxurious resort of Dehradun, even tomorrow wedding too was going to take place on that resort as well. Akhil got ready before as he had to leave for the resort for arranging somethings there.

Abhigyaan was getting ready in his room for the function. He was looking very happy after all, finally his dream was becoming true more than dream he was completing his vow which he did to himself before his first wedding to Ruhani when they decided to have simple wedding that one day, he would surely make her fall for him then got married with full rituals and vows and that too in front of this whole world.

He was looking into the mirror while wearing his dress and buttoning it when accidently the upper button of his dress got broken. He looked the broken button and said while shaking his head, “This designer…. I told them to check everything before delivery but I guess they didn’t do the full finishing..”

He sighed then came outside with the button to look for his mother. He came near to her room and knocked, “Mom..”

When he didn’t get any response, he thought to check on Aruna’s room which was on the upper floor. He reached to the upper floor and was going to Aruna’s room when saw his bride’s room was slightly opened. He looked here and there and when confirmed no one was watching him, he went near the door then peeked through it.

On the other side, Ruhani was getting ready and she was debating with her blouse side zip which got stuck in the middle and it was becoming difficult for her to zip it fully then she too said with frustration, “This designer, I told them to check everything specially this zip but I don’t think, they had done full finishing.. now I am stuck here…”