Prologue

Scene 1:

“No mom, I don’t want to marry and you know that then why.” he said to his mother with an irritating way.

“But why son and for how long you will avoid this topic.” his mother asked her son with concern.

“You know the reason very well mom and for how long I don’t know…” he said with no emotions on his face and after taking a pause he added “May be for lifetime.”

“You can’t live alone for your whole life son at one point you need someone beside you and I know she is best for you and you too know that but just because of Anaisha and your promise you are denying to marry her.” his mother told him while understanding her son’s inner turmoil.

“If you know everything then why are you forcing me and about her… do you think she will agree to marry a person who already has a daughter?” He questioned his mother.

“She will…” his mother told him while putting an assuring hand on her son’s left shoulder. “I know her son. She is not like other girls. she will love our Anaisha like her own daughter please trust her for once in this and you need not to worry about your promise too it will be safe.” his mother told him in a convincing way.

“If you think so then I am ready but first I want to meet her.” he said to his mom after thinking for a while.

“Ok.. I will talk to her brother then.” his mother said with a big smile on her face and left him alone there with his thoughts.

“I know her mom and except her I can’t even trust any other girl with my Anaisha but before that I need to talk to her.”

“I am Coming To You MS. Sinha and I hope you will understand me.” he thought to himself with a hope in his eyes.

Scene 2:

“No bhai I don’t want to marry anyone and you know very well.” she said to her brother with an irritating way.

“For how long you just think about your past… haan… its been fucking 5 years damn it and one day you have to move on.. why can’t you just understand this thing?” her brother told her with angry and frustrating tone.

“I don’t know anything bhai.” She said to her brother while looking down. A fat tear escaped from her left eye and she wiped it quickly and added further “May be I can never be move on with my life bhai.”

Her brother saw her condition, took a long breath and tried to calm himself. He can bear anything except the tears in his princess’s eyes. So he came closer to her and hold her hands.

“You will princess trust me and for that you need someone who will help you and you will never find anyone better than him.” Her brother told her with concern in his eyes.

“How can I trust someone stranger bhai and you know its not easy for me to trust and you are talking about marriage.” she said to her brother tried to make him understand her inner fear.

After hearing her and understood her point her brother left her hands, cupped her cheeks with his palms and said..“I know princess what are you thinking but please for me just for once try to think and give this alliance a chance.” she again looked down after hearing her brother.

“I know you will never regret with this.” he added further with an assuring and determination smile.

She constantly looked down still in her thoughts what she should say. After waiting for a while her brother again broke the silence and spoke : “Please say yes princess.” After hearing his pleading voice she looked up in his eyes only to find a yes from her but still she was silent and lost. “please“ her brother again pleaded to her.

“Ok bhai if you want this then I am ready but first I want to meet him.” she said to her brother while meeting his eyes.

“Ok.. as you wish.. I will talk to his mother then.” her brother said with a big smile and left her alone in her thoughts.

“I don’t know bhai that I should trust anyone or not but one thing I know that I can never be move on… but first I need to talk to him.”

“I am Coming To You Mr. Saxena and I hope you will understand me.” She thought to herself with hope in her eyes.

Hello lovely Readers💕

Here the prologue of the story i hope you all liked it.🤗

Its just one day and the story already got 96 readers i am so happy and now i am more confident about this. Thanks a lot everyone even the silent readers too.🤩

Regarding the update of this book i am not sure about the schedule update for now but whenever i will get time will update it soon. May be in the next weekend but not sure i can upload before too. So please try to understand me and i have already mentioned the reason in my another book.😊

One more thing sometimes according to the situation i will give you the dose of my poems and Shayaries in this book too.🤩

Stay Safe and Be Happy😍

With lots of love❤

Take care and bye🙋‍♀️