Ch 10: Change is Inevitable

Sinha Mansion:

It was Sunday morning. Today orphanage organized a medical camp so Suhasini gave day off to Ruhani as there wasn’t any work and class for her. She got ready in her simple casual clothes and went downstairs. She went to her prayer room first and then went to living area when she saw Ronav and Krisha were on dinning table having their breakfast. She went to them and wished them, “Good morning everyone.”

Krisha and Ronav both turned their heads in her direction and saw her coming to them. Krisha passed a smile to her and wished but Ronav ignored. He was still angry.

Ruhani saw her brother's ignorance and her face fell. Krisha noticed this and to lighten the mood she said, “Come sit Ruh, have breakfast. I am happy that today you don’t have dance class so we’ll spend our time together, right Ro.” Krisha first said to Ruhani and then turned to Ronav.

Ronav saw both of them one by one but didn’t speak a word and that hurt Ruhani more.

“I am done, you guys carry on. Ishu I am in my study, need to complete some urgent work.” Ronav said to Krisha and got up from the chair. Ruhani saw and immediately went to his side and held his arm.

“Bhai… please bhai, I am sorry. Please forgive me this time.” Ruhani said to Ronav.

Ronav didn’t say anything and Ruhani again continued, “I know I did a big mistake. I should know about this earlier but I was so much lost in my work that I forgot everything. Please forgive me bhai, this time. Please say something you know I can’t tolerate your ignorance. You can scold and show your anger to me but please bhai, don’t ignore me.” Ruhani said and her eyes went moist but she didn’t blink her tears. She knew it was the biggest weakness of Ronav. He could tolerate anything but tears in her princess’s eyes, he could never see this.

Ronav saw his sister. He knew the reason why his sister was not crying. She didn’t want to use his weakness for making him agree. He relieved a sigh and hold her hands. Ruhani saw him and looked at his eyes.

“I am not angry with you Ruhu, I am just worried about you. In which condition you are putting yourself, its not right. Suhasini aunty forgave you what you did with her so the matter ended there but for me, I always want you to achieve your dreams but not like this Ruh. You are forgetting about your surroundings and don’t talk much to us except your work. I am not saying you that don’t do the work. Do it and achieve but not forget about yourself and the people who cares for you atleast.” Ronav told her and tried to make her understood his point.

Ruhani too understood what her brother wanted to say. She smiled and said, “I know bhai what are you trying to say and I promise I will follow your advice and try my best to give importance to everyone much more than my work.”

Ronav smiled and the duo hugged each other. Krisha too saw everything and smiled on both. Ronav broke the hug and patted her head in lovingly manner then left for his study.

After breakfast Ruhani was sitting in her garden with some designs. She told Ronav that she just work for now on some designs as afternoon she was going to meet her friends and rest of the day she would spend with them. Ronav and Krisha agreed for her work as they were happy that finally she was going on some friends outing after a long time.

She was doing her work when Reyansh came to her. She saw Reyansh sat on another chair and was looking at her.

“Good morning champ, what happened? Why are you looking at me like this?” Ruhani asked that kid who was still looking to her.

“Good morning Ruhu. Why are you still at home? Don’t you want to go for your dance class?” Reyansh asked her with an innocent face.

Hearing that Ruhani felt he too wanted to go there but today she was at home as there was no class. She thought let’s play some tease game with him.