Chapter 83

I lied beside Dean. My head was on his chest and the sounds of his soft snoring filled my ears.

The sunlight shined through the windows.

My eyes were wide open, taking in the view of our hotel room. I slowly leaned up, off his chest and his hand quickly went up to grip my wrist.

"Where do you think you're going?" He said before slowly bringing me down to the bed and crawling on top of me.

"Dean!" I teased.

He buried his face in my shoulder. "I could lay here with you all day."

I giggled.

"You're beautiful, babe. Don't you forget it." He said, kissing my shoulder.

I smiled at his words. "So are you sure you're okay with me returning to Raw this Monday?"

His head popped up. "Are you excited?"

"I'm very excited."

"Just.....promise you'll stay close to me." He said.

I nodded. Dean laced our fingers together. "We're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later."

I was surprised. My eyes were probably bursting out of my head. "You wanna talk about it?"

"I want you to be able to talk about it."

"I just.......I don't know if I can." I stared at the ceiling. "It was horrible."

He squeezed my hand, encouraging me to tell him.

"I'm just.......scared."

"I know. Charlie, I'm gonna kill him for what he did to you."

"You can't kill him, Dean. That's he thing. No matter what we do, he'll never go away." I sighed.

"Oh don't worry. He'll go away after I'm done with him."

"Can we please stop talking about it?"

I layed my head back on his chest. I didn't wanna talk about almost getting raped. It's happened before with Brian and it was even more horrible.

"Let's hit the gym." He said.

We went over to a small gym nearby. Dean insisted I work out with him even though there wasn't anybody else at the gym.

I put my headphones in and started my workout. It was nice to workout for the first time in months. It was time to tone and refresh again.

"Babe, I need to piss." I heard Say through my earbuds.

"Then go."

"I'm not leaving you out here."

"Dean, there's nobody here."

"Yeah, and we thought there was no one in that elevator with us. Bray found a way in. He can always find a way in."

I sighed. "Well, I'm not going to the bathroom with you."

"Come on babe." He said. He came up from behind and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. "We can do other things in there."

"Well, you've been extremely horny ever since we got together."

"I'm always horny with you. I've just never really showed it because of your virgin ass."

My jaw dropped. I turned around and playfully smacked his chest.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

"Excuse me?"

"Love you."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, walking towards the treadmills.

"Hey." His hand gripped my wrist and spun me around. The playful tone and smile on his face was no longer there. "Be careful."

I slowly leaned up and kissed him for reassurance. "I will."

Wow, the guy couldn't even go to the bathroom without me anymore. Bray really has gotten into his head.

When he came out, we continued our workout.

"Let's go out to lunch." He suggested as we got into the car.

"Dressed like this?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You're right, I don't want anyone seeing you in those pants."

"Why? Do they look bad?" I asked, looking down at my black yoga pants.

"No. That's the point."

I rolled my eyes. Dean played his rock n roll as we drove back to the hotel.

He went to walk in, but I caught his hand.

"Can we talk?"

He confusingly looked at me. "Of course."

I led him over to sit with me on a small bench outside the hotel.

"You've been awfully nice today."

"What?"

"You're acting weird, Dean."

"No I'm not. I'm never mean to you."

"Okay, well you're still acting weird. You couldn't even go to the bathroom by yourself today."

"You could've gotten hurt."

"How? I was in a gym with no one around."

"What are you trying to say?" He asked, slightly raising her voice. He stood to his full height. "What? Am I being too overprotective for you?"

I stood up instantly. "Dean, no. It's just that I.......I think you may need to talk to someone."

He quickly turned to storm off.

"Dean!" I said, grabbing his elbow.

"I thought you were done thinking I was insane."

His words hurt me. I knew he had a hard time trusting me right now and I was just making it worse. "I don't think you're insane. I know you're going through a tough time and I know you think it's your job to look after me, but you can't smother me!"

"You know what, Charlie, you need to figure out what the hell you want. Cause I'm trying and I......."

"I know you're trying Dean, but you can't have me with you every second."

"I'M FUCKING TRYING TO PROTECT YOU, DAMNIT! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, CHARLIE! THAT'S WHAT YOU DON'T FUCKING GET! GUYS WANT YOU! ALOT OF GUYS! NO MATTER HOW YOUNG YOU ARE, THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! AND IM SORRY FOR TRYING TO KEEP YOU WITH ME SO SHIT LIKE WHAT JUST HAPPENED DOESN'T HAPPEN!" He yelled.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU? WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME?"

"BECAUSE YOU JUST FORGOT ABOUT ME AND WENT WITH THE EXACT GUY THAT BROKE US UP! THEN YOU FUCKING SAID YOU WEREN'T IN LOVE WITH ME ANYMORE."

My eyes narrowed. "So that's what this is about. You're still mad at me because of what happened with Seth." His silence gave me the answer. "DAMNIT DEAN! I can't apologize anymore. What happened happened! I wish I could change it, but I can't, okay. And there's nothing I can do to make you forget about it. Can't you just trust me for once?"

He stared at me with emotionless eyes. Now it was my turn to storm off.