Chapter 8

I paused in my chair, squeezing Seth's hand.

"Excuse me?" I asked, hoping these were not the words I just heard.

"Calm down, sweetheart." Seth whispered, noticing me getting worked up. "Are you positive?" Seth asked the doctor.

"Almost certain." He said.

"Wh-Since when am I pregnant? No! I cannot be pregnant. That's impossible!" I said.

"Nothing's impossible, dear." The doctor said.

"Oh my god!" I cried in frustration asi covered my ears and dug my face into my knees. "This cannot be happening."

Seth gently rubbed my back slowly and softly. Dean instantly came to my mind. It would only make sense that this baby was his. I mean....of course it was. He was the only one I've ever been with.

Seth drove me back to the hotel in complete silence. I looked over at him. "So....I guess this means I should go talk to Dean."

"And Stephanie. And Hunter." Seth added.

Oh god. It had totally slipped my mind that I was a WWE diva. I had a job to do. I was a freakin wrestler for crying out loud.

Seth encouragingly placed a hand on my knee. "You don't have to tell them today. I already checked the list. You're not scheduled for a match."

Tears started pouring out of my eyes. "Seth, no. You don't understand. I was recently just out with an injury and was lucky they didn't strip me of the title. But now? Seth, I'm the divas champion. I don't want that to just go away."

"Sweetheart,"

"And what if the show moves on and they don't want me back. And besides, after 9 months, I'll have to take care of it and be out for even longer."

"Charlie!" Seth snapped. I looked at him with desperate eyes. "It's gonna be okay. Look, there's nothing we can do about this now. Besides, this doctor isn't a specialist on if you're pregnant. Look, we'll take the test and go to a different doctor."

"This cannot be happening." I said.

"Charlie, I love you. Okay? I'm here for you." He said.

"Whoah whoah. There's nothing going on between us, Seth. We're just friends." I said.

"I know that, Charlie. But no matter how many times you say we're just friends, that doesn't change my feelings for you." He said.

"Seth..." I said softly.

"Don't worry, Charlie. I'm not gonna make a move on you. I know you love Dean." He said. "I know you need some time to think."

I smiled, "Thank you."

He smirked, "Anything for you sweetheart."

I went back to my hotel room because Seth insisted I get some rest while he went out and got me a test. I thought this was pretty weird considering that we're only friends.

I had to call Dean. I had to.

I glanced at my phone, looking at it cautiously like it was some kind of bomb. I took a deep breath and picked up my phone.

It rang and rang and rang. Dean never picked up.

I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"AJ?" I asked.

She opened the door and walked in. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"I was with Seth." I said.

She rolled her eyes in disgust. "Of course you were."

"AJ, it's not like that." I protested.

"So now you're turning your back on Dean and moving on with Seth? Nice move, Charlie."

"I'm not with Seth. And Dean won't even give me the time of day. I just tried calling him. He refuses to answer." I said.

"Because you broke his heart, Charlie!" AJ exclaimed.

"I didn't mean to!"

"And now you're sneaking around with his enemy." AJ yelled.

"I'm not sneaking around with Seth! There is nothing going on between me and Seth!"

"Well then where were you?" She asked, crossing her arms and patting her foot.

I paused. "I was at the doctor." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well if you would've been a good friend to me these past few weeks, you'd know that I've been throwing up almost every morning for the past few weeks." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

I paused, "You have to promise that you won't tell anyone. Especially Dean."

Her face softened now that she knew this was serious, "C, what's wrong?" She asked.

I took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."