Chapter 85

So after our problems were resolved for now, Dean and I had other things to worry about.

My first match was coming up. I was pacing in the Divas lockerroom. I was told my match was gonna be against AJ for the Divas title for my rematch. I loved the fact that my friend was champion, but not sorry to take it away from her.

"Ready?" AJ asked.

I couldn't let AJ know I was even the slightest but nervous. This was for the title and at work, we weren't friends. We were competing. This was serious and I knew if she even got the suspicion that I was nervous, she'd use it against me. I couldn't let that happen. This was my return. This could be my shot.

"More ready than ever." I smiled.

We walked to guerrilla and Dean met me there.

He walked over to talk to Vince McMahon and drank some water while he waited.

My theme song came on. This is it. Dean made his way over to me.

"You can do this." He whispered in my ear before kissing my forehead and grabbing my hand.

Before I knew it, he was yanking me out. The crowd gave me the biggest reaction I've ever had. They went wild at my return which caused a smile to spread across my face.

All my worries and doubt washed away and I high fived a few fans before making my way to the ring and standing up on the ropes to acknowledge my fans.

A few moments later, AJ's music came on. The crowd gave her a similar reaction to mine only not as loud as she skipped to the ring.

She smirked and I smiled brightly at her. If she thought she was intimidating me, boy she was wrong.

The bell rang and she ran at me, only for me to move out the way to where she hurled into the turnbuckle.

I dragged her down to the mat and banged her head against it multiple times.

I bounced off the ropes and did a hurricanerana as she rises.

Man, it felt good to wrestle again.

I picked her up, only to have her elbow my stomach twice and push me into the ropes. She elbowed me in the face and I fell to the ground.

"Come on Charlie!" Dean was banging on the mat.

AJ got me in a headlock. I started to black out and realized, I haven't been used to these moves. Before I knew it the crowd started a 'Let's Go Charlie' chant. I couldn't give up.

I quickly willed myself up and elbowed her stomach, sending her back. I ran to the ropes, bounced off and drop kicked her.

The match went on and on. Back and forth. We were about 10 minutes in and I was exhausted.

AJ pulled my head up and slapped me across the face. I fell down to the ground. I could barely move. I really should've practiced more before I did this.

She went for the pin and I forced myself to kick out, but I didn't think I could take much more. I lied flat on the mat. I could feel the mat shake as she skipped around me.

I took that as an advantage to roll out and Dean rushed to my side. He had to help me stand up cause it was nearly impossible to do so by myself.

"Look at me, Charlie."

I looked up slowly.

"You can do this. These fans.......they believe in you. Do what I taught you. Okay?"

I nodded and felt a rush of energy. I slid back into the ring and clotheslined AJ. Then another. Then another. I drop kicked her. Did another hurricanerana. I even did a shining wizard.

Now it was time for Dirty Deeds. Right when I set her up.......the lights cut out.

"Ya know Abigail,"

Oh god.

The lights came on to show Bray standing on the stage.

"You don't surprise me. You leave to have a baby. Then you lose the baby. Then you come back and all these people believe." He laughed and laughed, "They believe in you, Abigail. I believe in you, Abigail." I stared up to the stage and then back at Dean who was frozen solid. He was angry. Too angry. "You came to me, Abigail. In my dreams, you came to me. You saved me. But you don't know that yet. Don't worry sister. You will. I will make you believe in me." Then he resulted to laughing. "I heard your child scream. I heard you scream. But you deserved everything you got!"

Before I knew it, Dean was charging up the ramp after Bray. He tackled him immediately.

AJ rolled me over and the ref kneeled to count.

1....2.....3...