Chapter 37

I froze on the ground. Seth looked as sorry as ever. I slowly backed away from him and slowly stood up when I reached the door.

He didn't stop me as I darted out the room. I ran down the hallway as tears poured out my eyes.

Seth's POV

I stood there in shock. I couldn't believe if just done that to the love of my life. I wasn't thinking. I was so involved in beating the shit out of Randy for her that I didn't care who tried to pull me back even if it was her.

I knew she'd never get over this. She'd never forgive me. I went through so much to get her and now that was over. She would never be with me after this. I knew about her past and how horrible her ex boyfriends were. Now I was turning into one of them. And I couldn't let that happen.

Charlie's POV

My tears were still wet on my face. I didn't know what to do or where to go. I soon found myself in front of Roman's room. I was debating whether or not I should actually go in. I mean, I needed somewhere to stay.

It was only 5:15 in the morning. It was still pretty dark outside.

I couldn't bother Roman. Next, I found myself in front of AJ's room. Despite our differences, she's the only one I could talk to right now.

I knocked gently on the door and looked down in distress as she opened it tiredly.

"I....I needed somewhere to stay."

She noticed my face was wet with tears and obviously came to the conclusion that it was about Seth. She quickly wrapped me up in her arms in a big hug. I cried.

"Oh Charlie. What happened?"

So I told her everything. Even about Dean finding out about us. About everything.

"And I know you guys are afraid of losing me, but I'm just as afraid of losing you." I finished.

She nodded. "I understand. I shouldn't have judged you about being with Seth. It just seemed like you were changing to soon, too quickly."

I nodded. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Listen, no matter how many times I deny it, no matter how many times we fight, I will ALWAYS be here." She assured me.

I nodded and then bursted into tears once again. I knew I had to face Seth sooner or later. Especially to get my stuff. So at around noon that day, AJ went with me to Seth's room. We took Emma just for extra......witnesses.

I took a deep breath and knocked.

Kane answered the door.

"I need to get my stuff." I said, looking at the floor. "Where's Seth?"

"Out." He said simply before moving aside.

Well.....at least I wouldn't have to face him after all. Although we walked in to see Randy on the couch. I was still trying to soak in the fact that he'd kissed me.

I went and packed up all my stuff from Seth's room. Then I made my way out.
I didn't know where Seth was and I didn't care. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

Emma came with AJ and I back to our room.

"Hey." She said to me as I was about to cry again. "Things are gonna get better."

There was suddenly a knock at the door. I approached it and opened it to see Roman standing there.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, we need to talk." He said.

I was worried. Roman and I just became friends again. Now he wants to "talk."

I stepped outside. "What's up?" I asked.

"Why are you here? Why aren't you with Seth?"

I looked down. "Just.....stuff happened. Stuff not worth talking about." I said, giving him a half smile to assure I'm I was okay.

He sighed, "I really pushed you away that much, huh?" He asked.

I sighed, "Roman..."

"That's not what I'm here for." He said. "How are you? Dean called. He told me what happened."

I shrugged, "Dean just can't accept the fact that I'm not in love with him."

"How could you say that, Charlie?" He asked. "I thought Dean was your one and only Prince Charming."

"Well....not anymore."

"If you can change your mind that fast, I'm sure you can do it again." He said, edging closer to me.

"What are you talking about?"

Before I knew it, he gently pressed his lips against mine.

I instantly pushed away, furiously.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

He said nothing.

"ROMAN!" I snapped.

Nothing. He just took off down the hall, leaving me in confusion.

Alright guys, all you Roman and Charlie fans got your wish. Well......kinda. I can't wait to get into this Dean and Bray feud. Just imagine how that will relate to this story. I mean.......Bray did try to kidnap her.