Chapter 7

I woke up. I looked around. This didn't look like my suite.

"AJ?"

"Morning Sunshine." I heard Seth say.

Oh that's right. I fell asleep with Seth last night.

"Oh hey. I should probably get going." I said, quickly getting up.

"Whoah. What's the hurry?" He asked.

"I need to go." I said

I went towards the door, but Seth blocked my way.

"Look, if this is about what happened last night, I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to make a move and make you upset. I just...."

"No Seth. That's not it. It's just that AJ is gonna be wondering where I am and she probably called Roman to try and find me. Then he most likely told Dean. It's probably just a mess right now that I have to go fix." I said.

He sighed. He stepped closer to me and caressed my face again. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered.

I nodded slowly and he gently placed a sweet, plump kiss on my lips. "See you later." I said.

I quickly walked out the door.

I basically ran down the hall to my room and knocked on the door.

"AJ!" I called.

Just as I expected, Dean opened the door. He grabbed me by the arm and yanked me it.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asked.

"What's it to you? You obviously don't give a damn about me anymore." I snapped back.

"Charlie, that can't be less true. I've been out all night looking for you cause I was worried you got yourself into some kind of trouble that I needed to get you out of." He said.

"You don't need to baby me, Dean. I don't need your help. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself." I said.

"Oh I can see that. Where were you, huh? At a bar. And what possibly could've happened that you'd have to stay out all night? Oh no, let me guess. You got drunk. You probably got raped by some old guy in his 40s who was looking for some fun." He yelled at me.

"No, I didn't." I said.

"Yeah? And how the fuck do you know that if you were drunk?" Dean asked.

"I wasn't at the bar, Dean." I said sternly.

He got silent. He looked over at Roman, then AJ. Then his gaze shifted back towards me. "Then where were you?" He asked.

There was no need to answer. He probably already knew. I just paused and looked down at the ground.

"You were with Seth." He said. He didn't say it in the form of a question...so I didn't answer.

I just kept silence among us.

Next thing I knew, Dean was out the door, slamming it behind him. Roman followed behind, shaking his head at me with disapproval. AJ's arms were crossed and she was looking at me with such hatred. Without a word, she turned around and retreated to her room.

Wow, everyone I had left was slowly disappearing. These weren't my intentions. All of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach. I rushed to the bathroom and puked.

After I curled up in a ball on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Days passed. I avoided everyone. Well more like everyone avoided me. Except for Seth. He called. He texted. He left flowers at my doorstep with wishes of hoping I'd get better.

The reason I'd been locked up in my room for the previous days was debatable in reason. AJ wouldn't talk to me. Roman wouldn't talk to me. Dean couldn't even look at me.

I used the excuse of an illness for Seth which wasn't entirely false. I had been throwing up every morning for days now in what I have concluded to be a stomach virus.

It was only in the morning which confused me, but ya know. Lots of things confuse lots of people.

A few more days passed and there was no hope for this sickness. Every morning I'd have stomach pains and throw up.

After a few weeks, I made a decision to go see a doctor.

I called Seth.

"Well, it's nice to hear from you, sweetheart." He said.

"Hey, are you doing anything today?" I asked.

"Well, Raw's tonight so I was gonna hit the gym then head to the arena, but I can make time for you. Why? What's up?" He asked.

"I need you to take me to a doctor." I said.

His tone immediately got serious. "Whoah. Are you okay?" He asked.

"This stomach virus has been going on for weeks and it's kinda making me think it's not a stomach virus." I said.

"Well, what do you think it is?" He asked.

"No clue." I said.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." He quickly said.

I got dressed and didn't bother with makeup.

10 minutes later, as promised, Seth knocked on the door. Before I could get a chance to answer it, AJ was already at he door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she saw Seth.

Oh great, now I'd have to face AJ.

"I'm here for Charlie." Seth said in an irritable tone.

I rushed out of my room, "Relax AJ. He's just driving me to the doctor's office." I said.

"Why?" She asked. "What's wrong? Why didn't you just ask me to drive you?" She asked.

"You obviously won't talk to me." I said. "Something's wrong with me. I've been throwing up for 3 weeks straight every morning." I said.

"Oh god, C." AJ exclaimed.

"Yeah, so if you'll excuse me." I pushed passed AJ and walked out the room, grabbing Seth's wrist and dragging him along with me.

He drove me to the hospital in silence. It looked as if he was too concerned about me to even speak.

When we got to the doctor's office, the doctor ran some tests and sent me back into the waiting room.

"So, what do you think it is?" I asked, breaking the silence between me and Seth.

"It might just be a little sickness." Seth said.

"I sure hope so." I said, "I mean, I have a career, remember."

He chuckled. "Yeah." He said. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be fine." He said, draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Charlie Doucet?" A nurse opened the door and called out.

I stood up with Seth right by my side.

He grabbed my hand and walked in with me following behind.

"Please meet me in my office." The doctor announced.

The doctor escorted us to his office and seated us in two chairs across the desk from his own.

"How old are you, Ms. Doucet?" The doctor asked.

He sat down in a chair across from us and turned his attention to his computer screen.

"20." I answered.

"And is this your boyfriend?" The doctor asked.

Wow, this doctor was nosy.

"No, um.....he's just a friend." I answered.

The doctor nodded, "We've ran a few tests and after putting all the information together, we've come to an agreed conclusion. This is not the doctor you should be coming to because this is no virus. See, your pattern of repeated vomiting is a sign of morning sickness and according to the papers you've filled out, you have not had a menstrual period over the past 43 days. Now, these signs are vague. Ms. Doucet, you're pregnant."