Chapter 47

It wasn't long until Dean reached the ring and beat the crap out of Seth so much. The details were scarring and I'd never seen Dean with such anger. I couldn't help but feel like this was because of me and I felt bad about it. Eventually, officials came and practically carried Seen backstage as Seth threw a tantrum in the ring and headed backstage.

"Looks like you're about to have your own load of trouble." Sandra said, motioning towards Seth who was limping backstage. He hadn't noticed me so I took the perfect opportunity to escape.

I retreated in the other direction, but unfortunately bumped right into the other person I had no interest seeing.

"Dean! Always a pleasure." I said, giving him a fake smile before walking past him.

Just like I had expected, he followed me.

"Pleasure's all mine." He said cockily. "So how's your little boyfriend doing? Or are you too busy ignoring him?"

"He's fine." I snapped, obviously lying considering the beat down he just took.

"Ya know, Seth used to be tougher." Dean said, looking in Seth's direction who was joined by Randy and Kane. "He used to be strong." He continued. "He used to not have to hide and be the scumbag he is now."

I snapped my head in Seth's direction. He finally lifted his head in my direction and his eyes met mine. They weren't filled with love and passion. They were filled with fury. Complete and utter anger.

I took that as my cure to head towards him and at least try to calm him down. I turned back to Dean. "I have to go. I don't have the strength to fight with you about this anymore."

"Yeah, you better go. You don't wanna keep your Prince charming waiting."

I was surprised by that. Not necessarily the comment, but e way he said it. There wasn't cockiness in his voice as usual. He actually sounded......hurt.

He didn't give me time to respond before walking away.

I took a few seconds to recover before heading over to an angry Seth.

Before he could yell at me or doing anything stupid......which he began to.......I pulled him close to me and pressed my lips against his. I felt him relax and I assumed there was less anger in him, but that wasn't necessarily why I was doing this. I was kissing him because Dean was back in my life and it was only a matter of time before he messed everything up. I needed Seth right now.

I eventually pulled away, but kept him close to me. I stared into his eyes. "I love you." I said.

He cupped my cheeks and I could tell he was fully calm now. "I love you too." He reconnected our lips and pulled me close to him.

"Can we just go home?" I whispered against his lips.

He nodded, "Of course."

We didn't say much on the ride home. We got back to the hotel just in time to watch the divas chsmpionship match on the WWE network.

I was excited to see who would be occupying my title until I was back. I had everything bet on AJ and was fully confident in her. But Paige had a lot of potential for a newbie rookie. Nikki was also very athletic and was improving greatly.

When the end came and AJ won, I jumped from the couch and screamed I'm excitement. Seth smirked at me. I was so happy he wasnt mad anymore. I knew he'd probably be yelling at me right now if I hadn't calmed him down. Still.....he wasn't as bad as Dean.

"Are we gonna talk about this?" He asked sternly.

I sighed. Maybe he was still mad. "About what?" I asked, assuming that playing dumb was the best way to go.

"You know what, Charlie."

I sighed, "I was really hoping we wouldn't have to talk about this."

"So the father of your baby has just come back into your life and you thought I didn't want to talk about it?"

"I just don't want you to get upset and start yelling."

"I'm not like Dean, Charlie. Yeah, I get upset, but I'm not gonna take it out on you." He promised.

"I didn't know he was coming back. I swear." I assured him.

"I believe you." He said. "He's just back to make our lives hell. We can't let him."

"It's gonna be hard with him around. Especially since I'm having his baby. He needs to be a part of this and he's going to." I said sternly.

"I understand that, Charlie. I just don't want him interferring our relationship."

"He won't."

I guess that was halfway a lie cause I knew for a fact he would try to. Seth would just have to accept that.

"It'll be fine, Seth." I assured him as uncertainty was clearly shown on his face. "We're gonna be okay." I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Everything will be fine." I pressed myself closer to him, feeling his breath against my skin. "Just kiss me." I whispered.

He pulled me even closer and forcefully pressed his lips onto mine. It was a beautiful, passionate kiss. I loved Seth and I'd do anything I could to make sure that Seth knew I was over Dean. I wasn't in love with him anymore. Seth just needed to understand that.