Chapter 12

"Are you alright?" AJ said as I walked into the Divas lockerroom.

I stared at her a moment and then broke down crying. She hugged me tightly.

"Charlie!"

"I can't do this alone, AJ. I can't."

"Come here." She said. She pulled me out of the Divas lockerroom so none of them could hear us. "What happened?"

"Dean hates me. Roman still thinks something's going on with Seth. Now Seth even hates me." I cried.

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, what happened?" She asked.

So I told her everything that happened. All from my little conversation with Dean, then Roman, then Seth.

"Seth will come around. The man's head over heels in love with you. And Roman's just looking out for his brother. And as far as Dean goes, I think you made a mistake, but I think he loves you too much to never forgive you." She said. "I mean, Dean's made mistakes too. Remember our little friend, Summer Rae?"

I nodded, sobbing.

"Listen sweetie, I will always be here for you. I know we haven't had the best relationship lately, but I love you and I'll always be here." She said.

I smiled.

"Let me ask you something. Do you have feelings for Seth?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Then what's stopping you from being with him. Because you're having Dean's baby? Don't let that stop you. And I don't particularly like Seth after all he's done, but you're my best friend. If you're happy, I'm happy." She said.

"But I'm not in love with Seth." I said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

I thought about this. I guess what I was saying made no sense. I mean, yes, I had feelings for him definately, but love? I had only ever been in love once and it was with Dean. Now I was falling for his enemy.

"Stop lying to yourself, Charlie. Tell Seth how you feel." She said.

"How do I feel?" I asked.

"That's for you to decide." She said. "And when you figure it out, let me know."

I nodded. "I'm gonna take a walk." I said.

She nodded in agreement. I guess she thought I needed time to myself as much as I did. I walked slowly down the corridor. The tears were still filling my eyes.

AJ was right. I guess telling Seth how I really felt would be the first step in fixing this mess I created for myself. I guess first I had to figure out what I really felt first. Although, I doubt he'd want anything to do with me now.

"Why so sad?"

I turned around at the sound of someone's voice.

Adam Rose.

I smiled, "Hey Adam."

"Charlie, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just going through a lot of stuff right now." I said sadly.

"I'm always here to talk." He said.

"It's a long story." I said.

"I got time." He said. I paused and looked down at my red converse. I didn't know I wanted to confide in anyone other than AJ at the moment. "It's okay to love them both, ya know." He said.

I looked up quickly. "Excuse me?"

"Seth....Dean....you don't have to keep lying to yourself. It's okay to love them both." He said.