Chapter 1

Pain

My head throbbed. My eyes slowly opened and the blur of bright lights was above me. I looked up to see that I had just got kicked in the face by Paige.

Where was I?

I looked down at my arm. It was wrapped tightly, still not 100% from my previous injury.

My ears finally allowed me to hear. There were many people, random strangers, screaming at me to get up.

"GET UP CHARLIE!" They would scream.

The pale ghost stood over me and then dropped to my side. She picked up my leg and my instincts immediately kicked in.

My Divas title.

I kicked out furiously, regaining strength. I sat up, looking around at all the screaming fans. Then my eyes landed on him.

His perfect face. Perfect blue eyes. Perfect little smirk on his face. He was the perfect man.

But there was something wrong. He looked.....worried.

I slid out the ring and went over to him.

"Are you okay?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah babe, I'm fine." I replied, "Just a little dizzy."

He helped me stand up straight. My ankle was also wrapped up tightly. I was a train wreck. I had just recently got my neck cast off.

Paige looked at me from inside the ring.

"Go Charlie." He encouraged me, giving me a little pat on the butt in the direction of he ring.

I slid under the ropes and squared off with Paige. She tried to clothesline me, but I ducked, bounced off the ropes and whacked her with a drop kick.

Then, before I could pin....

'Let's Light It Up'

I heard AJ's theme song blast through the speakers. Sure enough, the little skipper appeared on the stage. She skipped down to the ring and slid in.

She gave a warning look at me and then went straight to Paige. It was a massive beat down. I got out the ring and took my place next to Dean.

When AJ was finished, I slowly got my Divas title and got back into the ring.

I heard Justin Roberts announce, "The winner of this match as a result of a disqualification.....PAIGE!"

AJ and I stared at each other. Then, she smiled. She resulted in skipping in circles around me. Her theme song blasted through the speakers.

"Still, you're WWE Divas Champion, Charlie!"

Now it was my turn.

I raised my title and Dean's theme blasted. I laughed in AJ's face. I climbed out the ring and went backstage, still holding my title high.

I was the smallest Diva in the WWE. Also the youngest. That didn't stop me. I was still the reigning, defending WWE Divas Champion. No one was ever going to take this away from me.

Dean slipped his hand in mine as we walked backstage.

"Hi sweetie." I said.

I placed my Divas Championship on a crate next to us and admired it.

"It's beautiful, babe." I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Dean said.

He slowly leaned down and our lips barely brushed before....