Chapter 75

"Well.....let's go get him." Roman said, standing up.

"What?"

"Do you really want him walking backstage alone when he probably wants to kill everyone in sight right now?" He asked.

I sighed. "I doubt he even wants to see me right now. After all those things Bray said...."

"That's exactly why he needs to see you. Whether he wants to or not."

I paused, but nodded. I wanted to see Dean, but at the same time I didn't. We just got back on good terms and I don't want him to be angry. I guess I'd have to face the music.

I walked down the hall with Roman, stopping as I saw Seth walking towards me.

"I'll catch up with you in a minute." I said to Roman. He eyed me suspiciously, but I nodded. "So much for your space." I said as Seth approached me.

"Sorry about what happened earlier." He said.

"Tweeting out my baby loss or arguing about your dick with Dean?"

"Both....I guess." He said and paused. "But for the record, mine's totally bigger."

"I am not having this conversation with you." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

As I expected, he followed closely behind.

"Look, about the space thing......"

"It's been a day, Seth. You have to stay away from me."

"Whoah, I thought I was the one wanting space. I thought you wanted us to be friends."

"I do. It's just....."

"Now you don't?"

"Dean's angry. He's gonna be angry if he sees us right now."

"So what? When you two get back together, he starts controlling your entire life again?"

"Seth, it's not like that. He's not controlling me."

"Then why are you saying this?"

I sighed and took a step closer to him. "All of this is happening so fast. I don't want anymore confusion. I'm already too stressed out and everytime I think things are starting to get better, it blows up in my face. Dean's angry right now. Did you hear what Bray said to him?"

He stared into my eyes, but nodded. "Yeah. I get it. Go to him."

I smiled up at him. "Thank you." I whispered.

Unfortunately, when I turned to go get Dean, he was already angrily charging in front of Roman......towards me.

"WHAT THE HELL?" He yelled. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM? REALLY? YOU PICK NOW TO FUCKING TALK TO HIM?"

"Dean, calm......"

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" He yelled. "I'm sick of people constantly telling me to calm down."

"Well maybe you should try listening."

"You think you can fucking talk to me like that? HUH?"

I jumped, but quickly recovered. "You're talking to me like this. What gives you that right?"

"Watch what you say!" He snapped.

"OR WHAT?" I screamed. "What are you gonna do, Dean? Hit me? Do it then. If it'll make you feel any better just do it!"

He stared at me wide eyed.

"Well?" I challenged.

"Why the fuck would I hit you?" He asked. His voice was calm and confused.

"You're yelling at me. You're obviously angry." My voice settled too.

"That doesn't mean I'd ever wanna hurt you."

We just stared at each other for a moment, not saying a word. I really don't know where that came from. Why would I say those things? Why would I tell him to hit me?

I hadn't seen Dean for the rest of the night.

I woke up at around 3 in the morning, desperately reaching across the bed to touch him. Nothing.

I checked my phone. No missed calls or texts from Dean. I decided to call Roman.

"Hello?" An extremely sleepy Roman answered.

"Have you seen him?"

"No. I thought he was with you."

"Well, he's not."

"Well are you okay?" He asked. "After everything that happened earlier......."

"Yeah.....I.......I just don't know what's going on with Dean and he's not with you or me so......"

All of a sudden, there's a beep and Seth's name appeared across the screen of my phone.

"Hold on Rome." I said, answering Seth's call. "Hello?"

"I've got your boyfriend."

"What!?"

"Relax. He got drunk."

"Why are you with him?"

"In all honesty, I have no idea."

"Don't play games with me, Seth."

"Hey, no playing games. He showed up here wanting to drink. How could I turn down that?"

The phone quickly slid through my hand and onto the bed. Why the hell would Dean be with Seth?

I rushed out my room and hurried to Seth's hotel room. He smirked when he opened it.

"Where's your roomies?" I asked.

"Kane's out for the night, and Bray......." He quickly stopped himself and my eyes widened. It felt like the breath had been knocked out of me.

"You're......you're rooming with Bray?"

"Charlie, it's not.........."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

I snapped my attention to see Dean in the doorway of the bathroom drunk as ever.

"Cheating on me again, huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "I came to get you."

"Well leave. I didn't ask you to come get me."

Well......that hurt.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked, stepping around Seth.

"None of your damn concern." He slurred.

I knew he was drunk, but he had no right to talk to me like this.

I rolled my eyes and headed towards the door. Seth quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"Don't get upset. It's my fault. I let him get all boozed."

I looked at Dean. "Are you coming of not?" I asked.

When he didn't say a word, I bolted out the door. I was so angry at him to the point that I didn't even want him to come back with me.

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night.