Chapter 20

I spent the next few days only going out of the room to get something to eat. I spent most of the time just staring at the ceiling. Thinking. Thinking about the two exact guys that I wasn't supposed to be thinking of. Then it was finally time for Monday Night Raw again.

AJ knocked on the door to let me know that it was time to check into the hotel. I thanked the bus driver and walked right passed the girls without saying a word.

We went straight into the arena and Seth's the first person I saw. I ran up to him and went straight into his arms.

I didn't care if all the girls were watching. After a horrible week, I needed him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just.....needed to see you." I said. I hugged him tightly before letting go.

"Hey baby." Summer came up and linked her arm through Seth's. He kissed her gently.

"So....Summer and I are dating." Seth said.

I was so shocked. I felt like bursting into tears. I had lost him. "Oh." I said quietly.

"Summer, why don't you let us talk for a while." Seth said.

"K." She said and kissed him before walking away.

I started walking away, but he pulled me back. "Charlie....."

"No Seth. It's fine. I just....I just really don't wanna talk about this." I said.

"Charlie you have to talk to me. You can't hold all this in." He said.

I just shook my head at him. "I know I'm being selfish okay. I just can't do this anymore." I said.

He finally let go of me and allowed me to leave. I ran to the Divas lockerroom. A lot of people were surprised that I was still going to work. I was dedicated to the business, I wanted to be there.

I ran into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I couldn't do this anymore. I needed Dean. I needed my Ninja best friend. Now I had neither of them.

I cried for the better of 30 minutes until AJ found me.

"Hey sweetie." She said.

"AJ I have no one. Dean's gone. Seth is dating Summer. I-I just can't." I cried.

"Charlie, Dean's only gonna be gone for a month. He'll be back. Why don't you call him?" She suggested.

"I wouldn't even know what to say." I said.

"Just tell him how much you miss him." She said.

I paused for a moment then nodded. She helped me up off the floor and gave me a big hug. "Go see Roman." She said. "I'll see you after my match."

I nodded. I walked down the hallway looking for Roman. I saw Seth and Summer and retreated the other way. Luckily they didn't notice me. I couldn't help, but burn with jealousy. To see Seth touching her and kissing her was horrible. It should be me. I wish it was me.

There was still no sight of Roman so I decided to stand in front of one of the TVs and watch Raw.

I saw Seth go to the ring with his little suit on. He looked so cute. What was going on with me? Jealous of Summer? Impossible.

He went to the ring and I saw he had a picture of Dean and flowers around the ring. The lights were dimmed and there was a black ground with a podium. Seth told the whole world that Dean was dead basically. Even called his little segment a eulogy.

Then......Roman. That's why I couldn't find him. He was plotting to destroy Seth.

"Isn't my man so fine?"