Chapter 15

I met Seth in the corridor and turned to Dean and Roman.

"I'll see you guys later." I said.

Dean nodded and Roman gave me a gentle hug.

"Look, I just wanted to say again that I'm really sorry baby girl." He said.

I nodded, "It's cool Rome." I said.

I went over to Seth. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." He greeted. "Can we talk?"

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, I just kinda wanna talk about earlier." He said.

I paused for a moment, realizing there were some unresolved thoughts hanging in the air before I had left Seth earlier. Then I eventually nodded. "Yea."

He brought me to his personal locker room and shut the door.

"So..." He said.

"So...." I said awkwardly.

"So here's the thing, you know everything now. You know exactly how I really feel about you. Let's just clear the air. It's your turn to tell me exactly what you feel." He said.

I took a deep breath and sat down. I needed to do this for Seth. I needed to tell him the truth and stop letting guilt control me.

"The time when we first got together, I thought I would never get over Dean, but you were there to help me get through it and I surprisingly felt something between us. Then I felt horrible for getting back together with Dean. I hated myself for hurting you, but I loved him. I had never been in love before and Dean just seemed to be the answer to all of my problems. But then I felt myself always thinking about you. Then you started coming onto me on occasion and the weird moments we used to have just confused the hell out of me. No matter how much I wanted to deny it though, I felt something when you kissed me. Then you turned your back on The Shield and I was so confused. That moment that you hit Roman with that chair, all the feelings I had for you just broke. I felt like you had betrayed me. And then I found out why. Then you know what happens after that. I lose my memory, blah blah. Then when I got it back, all those feelings came back. And then Dean and I got into a stupid fight because of my feelings for you. It was the stupidest thing ever and I just wanted to pound your face in, but I couldn't. I just....I love Dean because he's amazing. He makes me feel safe and he's one of the few people that have actually respected me. I fell for him instantly. But you.....when I'm with you, my feelings override any that I feel for Dean. I just see your face and those feelings shoot their way into my heart and they take control." I said honestly.

"So what's stopping you?" He asked. "What's stopping us?"

I shook my head. "Because there still is a Dean in the picture. I know you wish there wasn't, but I can't let him go, Seth."

"It'll always be him, won't it?" He asked.

"Seth...."

"Just answer the question. I need to know." He said. "Is there any chance for us? Ever?"

"I don't know." I said. "All I know is that we can't be together now. Not when there's a baby in the picture because as long as there's a baby in the picture, Dean's in the picture."

"That's the thing, Charlie. Dean is always gonna be in the picture." He said loudly out of frustration.

I paused. "Seth, I don't know what you expect me to......"

He kissed me. His lips pressed against mine with force. He pulled me into his lap. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed me. There it was again. My feelings for him were taking over my willpower. For some reason, I didn't care. He kissed down my neck gently. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to enjoy the pleasure of his touch. The pleasure of his warm lips pressed against my chin. He kissed up along my jawline until our lips met again. Was this like an apology for shouting?

There was a knock at the door. I jumped off of Seth so fast and breathed heavily. Seth rolled his eyes in annoyance. I slowly stood up.

"Yeah, it's open." Seth said, standing up next to me.

"Am I interrupting something?" Randy asked, poking his head through the door.

"No, not at all." Seth said sarcastically.

Randy eyed me up and down and smirked. "You sure?" He asked.

"What do you want, Randy?" Seth snapped.

Randy and Seth weren't exactly on the same page at times.

"Hunter wants us to be on the same page tonight. So I suggest you stop being so full I yourself and be professional." Randy said.

Seth chuckled, "I'm not the one that has a problem with being professional, Randy."

They had a big staredown. They were getting dangerously close.

"Guys, guys, guys." I said stepping between them. "Calm down. It's not worth it. Hunter wants you to be on the same page and you should."

They both eyed me. Randy looked back to Seth and put something in his hand.

"Here, it's just a little gift to you and your little girlfriend." Randy said before walking out.

I looked at Seth who was staring off after Randy. He finally looked down at whatever Randy put in his hand.

Seth threw his hand up in the air in disgust. "It's a condom."

I got real quiet at this subject. Sex was always a sensitive subject for me.

"Oh..." I said quietly.

Seth curiously looked at me. "It's okay. You don't have to feel uncomfortable. I wasn't planning on using it." He said before tossing it away. "Now where were we?" He asked, coming back to kiss me.

I placed a finger over his mouth. "Not now. I have to go see AJ." I said, hurrying away.

"Can't I at least get a goodbye kiss?" He called out after me.

I ran back into the room and Seth's face lightened up. He awaited my kiss and was surprised when I placed it on his cheek instead of his lips.

"Later Ninja." I said then skipped out.

Man, I loved messing with my ninja.