Chapter 46

"Charlie!"

I whipped around to see Seth running towards me. "What was that all about?" He looked at me confusingly.

I desperately wanted to tell him the truth. He'd been so excited for his match tonight and now it wasn't going to happen.

"Did Stephen say something?" He asked.

I sighed. "I'm fine, babe. Just go get ready. I'll meet you for your match later." I eased.

He sighed, "Talk to me, babe. I wanna know if something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong." I assured him.

He still looked unconvinced. I slowly tiptoed up and pressed my lips to his.

"I'll see you later." I said gently before walking away.

I didn't exactly want to leave my boyfriend in the middle of the hallway looking confused as hell about me and concerned, but I had no choice. I couldn't stand to see Seth and lie right to his face. I loved him.

I tried to get my mind off of predicting Seth's future reaction, but every time I tried to think of something else, my mind would automatically bring me to Roman or Dean.

Stop Charlie! Seth is your boyfriend. You love him. Roman and Dean are both gone.....for now.

I tried to reassure myself.

It wasn't long before I found Nikki Bella roaming the hallway with her sister. So......were they friends or not?

"Hey guys." I said as they approached.

"Hey." They said in unison which kinda freaked me out for a second.

"So.....I take it that you two have solved your Bella issues." I said.

"Nope!" Nikki said simply.

Brie rolled her eyes and turned to explain, "We were filming Total Divas. We have to get along on the show so that our mother won't get upset."

I gave her a confused look, "Is she under the impression that the Bella feud is staged?" I asked.

Brie nodded and I laughed.

"Its not funny!" Nikki said, "Do you know how hard it is to get along with her?"

Brie once again rolled her eyes.

I decided that Bella drama wasn't the way to get Seth off my mind so I decided to walk around a little alone. But in soon realized that I wasn't alone. I sat on a bench outside and looked down at my stomach.

"You must be enjoying my screwed up life." I said. I chuckled a little and continued. "I haven't been paying much attention to you, have I?" I asked and giggled little. "I never expected my life to be like this. When in was a kid, I always thought life was simple and magical. I knew exactly what I wanted. I was gonna become a bad ass diva, marry the man of my dreams, and have 4 kids.....when I was older. And the funny thing is that I actually had that for a while. I was engaged to the man I loved and had my dream job. I was the Divas champion for crying out loud. I had everything I'd ever wanted. I never thought there would be any problems in my life, but here I am, sitting here, talking to my unborn baby while my boyfriend is in there getting ready for a match that he's never gonna have with my best friend that kissed me. Does that sound normal to you?" I asked him.

Just then, I felt a nudge at my stomach. My eyes widened and I felt like crying. I felt it again and ran inside. I had to find Seth.

I scurried through the halls all the any to the authority's locker room. I didn't want to do this after our episode earlier, but I had to talk to Seth. I didn't even bother knocking. I bursted through the door, receiving disturbing looks from Stephanie and Triple H.