Chapter 19

Charlie's POV

I woke up with a huge hangover. My head was pounding. I couldn't believe it. I'd gotten drunk.

I went out to the main part of the bus until I realized it had to throw up. Morning sickness.

Then I went out and the girls stared at me with concerned faces.

"Morning sickness." I cleared up.

"Oh my god." Nikki said surprisingly. We all looked at her confusingly. "Charlie, you shouldn't have been drinking that much when you're pregnant."

I freaked. It never even occurred to me.

"Oh my god. I was so determined on getting Seth and Dean out of my mind that the baby never even occurred to me." I said in panic.

"Don't panic, don't panic." AJ said in attempt to calm me down. "That doesn't mean anything. We'll take you to a doctor when we get back. Just let's make sure Charlie doesn't drink anymore, k girls?"

They agreed.

"Besides," Nikki said, "she has another issue to panic about."

I saw AJ quickly motion to Nikki telling her to shut up.

"What?" I asked AJ.

"Oh.....nothing." She said.

"Nikki," I said turning my attention to Nikki, "What?"

"Well," she started, "you kinda drunk called Seth and told him that he was yours and couldn't go on dates with anyone else."

"You were kinda being a bitch to him." Naomi said.

"No, no. I have to call and clear it up with him." I said.

"He knew you were drunk." AJ said. "I called him after and confirmed everything."

"What'd he say?" I asked.

"He wanted you to know that he loves you." She said.

I felt a rush if relief. "Thanks AJ."

"So where're we headed to today?" Nattie asked.

"Um....it's up to Charlie. This trip is for her." AJ said.

I shook my head. "AJ this is useless. Nowhere we go is gonna make me forget about Dean and Seth."

"Charlie, you're not trying at all." AJ said.

"I have tried." I protested. "I got super drunk last night in attempt to get them off my mind and I may have hurt the baby. Dean's baby. Not to mention, I drunk called the guy that's in love with me."

"Well that was yesterday. This is today." AJ said.

I sighed. Her attempt was nice, but it just wasn't working.

"How about we go to a hair salon?" Nikki suggested, of course being girly again. "Charlie, you should darken your hair." She said.

"Like mine?" AJ asked.

"They already look too much alike. WWE would never go for that." Emma said. "I know!" Emma shrieked. We all turned our attention to her. "Let's go bowling."

Wow, I had to admit, that's actually not a bad idea. I agreed and we stopped at the nearest bowling alley.

"It must've costed Punk a lot of money to get that driver to drive us wherever we want." I said.

She shrugged, "I told him it'd be good for you. He still thinks you haven't recovered from the whole losing your memory thing so he decided to allow me to do this for you." She said.