Chapter 17

I cried myself to sleep. All this boy drama just wasn't going well.

I woke up with a tear stained face.

"Hey." I said, noticing AJ. "Need company?"

She opened the door wider. Brie, Nikki, Emma, Tamina, Natalya and Naomi poked their head out the door. They were loaded with bags.

"Punk let me rent a bus for us. It's outside." She said.

"We're goin on a road trip!" They said simultaneously.

I smiled and rolled out of bed. Time to get my mind off of Seth and Dean.

I got dressed and headed down to the lobby to check out where we saw Dean.

"Hey." I said.

Brie, Nikki, Tamina, Emma, Naomi, Natalya, and AJ all had their attention on Dean and I.

"Hey." He said. "I'm about to head out. Where're you girls headed?" He asked.

"They're taking me on a road trip." I said. "I'm hoping to just.....get my mind off of things."

"Like me." He said.

I stared into his eyes and for a moment we said nothing. This was the longest we actually had a meaningful stare sense the breakup.

"Well have fun." He said, finally breaking the silence.

He surprisingly wrapped me in his arms and pulled me tightly into a hug. He kept me close for awhile before pulling away.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah." I said quietly.

"If anyone lays a hand on you when I'm gone, Roman will take care of it. Don't worry." He said.

I nodded. I was so used to Dean protecting me and I guess he was used to it too.

He popped his sunglasses on and pecked my cheek. "Later kiddo." He said.

He took his bags and walked out the hotel.

"I love you." I whispered after he left the building. I turned around to see the girls who pretended to be talking when they had been caught. "Nice try. Can't you guys be more subtle?"

"We have no idea what you're talking about." Nikki said.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Let's go."

We loaded on the bus. I looked around. It was a nice bus....although....I had no idea where it was taking us. I greeted the driver. He was pretty nice. Once we were loaded, we started to pull out. I looked out the window to see Dean loading his bags in his trunk. He turned and waved. I waved back. Before I knew it, the girls all crowded around the window to wave. Dean smirked in amusement.

"Are you guys getting back together?" Brie asked.

I shrugged, "I doubt it. We've agreed to be friends though." I said.

"Awe, well I hope you guys work everything out." Trinity (Naomi) said.

"Thanks Trin." I said.

"He kissed her you guys. They're gonna be fine." Nikki said.

"On the cheek." Tamina said.

"I remember the time you and Dean first met actually." Emma said.

I thought back. I remember the first time he ever spoke to me. It was when he saved me from Bray Wyatt who was being ever so creepy.

"Yeah, I remember that." I said, smiling.

"She's blushing you guys." Emma announced.

"I am not." I said.