Chapter 39

I fell asleep that night thinking about Dean. I don't necessarily know why, I just know that he was the last thing on my mind before drifting off to sleep. I didn't know when I was gonna see him. He wouldn't be back for a while.

I got up in the morning and went to check on Seth. He was lying lazily on the couch, asleep. I smiled and sat down next to him.

He must've heard me. His eyes opened slowly. "Hey."

"Hey."

He reached for my hand and I allowed him to take it. He stared into my eyes. "I love you."

I smiled and looked down at my knees. "I love you too."

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

I shook my head. "It was an accident." I said. "Happens."

"Yeah, but not with us."

I felt uncomfortable talking about this. I tried to quickly changed the subject. "Does your head hurt?"

"Yeah." He said, rubbing at his forehead. "Hurts like hell."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have gotten so drunk last night."

"Guilty drinking is always the worst." He scoffed.

"You have nothing to be guilty about. I know it was an accident."

"But what Randy did to you wasn't." Seth said, almost yelling.

"Yes it was, Seth. He was drunk." I said. "People do stupid things when they're drunk. Example 1..........DEAN!"

He rolled his eyes, "True."

We hung out in the hotel room for awhile.

He was sitting on the couch and I leaned my head against the pillows with my feet plopped up on his legs.

He was playing with my feet as I played on my phone. Every now and then, he would tickle my extremely ticklish feet and I'd giggle uncontrollably.

"Seth! What are you doing?" I asked, placing my phone down.

"I like when you smile." He said.

I took the pillow behind me and ruined the sentimental moment by throwing it at him.

He came at me and started tickling me as I was trapped under him. My phone rang and I laughed.

"Get off me, loser." I said, nudging him. I picked up my phone to see that it was Roman calling. I rolled my eyes. Ignore.

Seth smirked, "What's going on?" He asked. "Who was that?"

"It was just Roman." I said, trying to shrug it off.

Apparently, he wouldn't take accept that answer. "Why are you avoiding him?"

Remember, I didn't want to keep secrets from Seth, but if there's one thing I didn't want to tell him, it was this.

"Tell me." He urged.

I sighed, "He kissed me."

He paused. Then he instantly moved away from me.

"Seth?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed, making me jump. "Is this what Dean had to deal with?" He asked, "Guys kissing you all the time."

"It's better than you not knowing instead of what I did to Dean." I said.

"You know what, I'm glad he kissed you."

I gave him a confused look.

"At Night of Champions, I WILL end Roman Reigns......for good."