Chapter 94

Charlie's POV

Dean and I were waiting backstage as Bray was talking stupid shit that I barely payed attention to in the ring.

All of a sudden, Dean's promo that was previously taped came on. He revealed that the promo was indeed previously taped and that he was currently in the arena. "Run!" Was the last thing Dean said before attacking Bray.

I stood ringside, looking on as Dean delivered a series of punches to Bray before cutting his own little ring promo.

"As you can see, I DONT NEED ANY SAVING!" Dean yelled into the microphone as I slipped next to him. "At Survivor Series, Bray Wyatt, you need to just worry about saving yourself!"

Dean was.....well.....he was freakin hot!

I looked over at Bray to see that he was actually scared. I never thought I'd see the day that Bray Wyatt was scared, but here it was.

I looked back at Dean as my jaw dropped. He was all hyped up, standing on the ropes. I stared in awe at him.

When we got back to the lockerroom, I couldn't control myself. Our lips locked before we could even get through the door. He pressed me against the wall. Dean's lips were soft, but not too soft. They were always so perfect. There was not much closer we could get, but I still found myself pulling him towards me.

"Babe, let's go to the hotel."

"I can't." I breathed desperately. "I can't wait. I need you. Now."

.....................................................................................meanwhile...

Seth's POV

I sat in my hotel room. Alone. I had to get a room by myself. I just had to get away from everything.

I sat there, drinking as much alcohol as I could fine. Drink after drink. Shot after shot. And I still couldn't stop think about her.

I knew she was with him. It killed me that she was with him, snuggled up next to him while he comforted her and told her that everything was okay. I used to be able to be the one to protect her. She was mine. She was all mine and I just let her slip away.

Another drink. The thoughts were still there. Another. Still there.

As I raised the bottle to my lips again, a knock came. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Bray.

"You've got a lot of fucking nerve to come over here." I said, but walked back towards the couch.

As expected, he followed in.

"Relax." He said, "I just came for a drink." He sat down next to me, taking the shot glass I'd filled and downing it.

"I don't need your company." I said, moving the bottle before he grabbed it.

"Well, I guess that's just too bad then." He took the bottle and filled up his own shot glass, once again.

"What do you want!?" I snapped.

"Whoah, whoah." He said, laughing. "Calm down, child. Don't you want to hear my future schemes? The schemes of how I plan to make Charlie all yours?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"She's being blinded, Seth. She can't see you because Dean is blocking her view. There is a way. There's always a way. She can be yours, Seth. Isn't that what you want? Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

I couldn't let him get to me like this. I loved Charlie. I needed to keep my head. I couldn't let Bray manipulate me.

"I can see it in your eyes, Seth. You want her to be yours. I can help you. She can be yours. I have great plans for you."

I took another drink. "Yeah, and when am I gonna hear these plans? When I walk into my room to see my friend half naked with some freak throwing himself at her while she tries to fight it?"

"Seth, we were just saving her for you."

"And how did you know I'd be home?"

He just laughed which made me even angrier. "I know things, Seth. More than you will ever know."

I threw my glass down and pounced. My fingers wrapped around Bray's neck, squeezing tightly.

"Listen you son of a bitch, I'm not fucking stupid! I know you would've raped her if you would've gotten the chance. Stay the hell away from her, Bray. She's done nothing wrong and she doesn't deserve the shit you put her through."

He choked on his words as he tried to say something. I loosened my grip slightly, allowing him enough space to talk.

He just laughed. "Oh Seth. When are you gonna realize that you're not the one protecting her anymore." He said then resumed to laughing.

I dragged him to the door and literally kicked him out. His body laid still in the middle of the hallway, but I didn't care. I slammed the door and turned around, ready to break every damn thing in the room.