Chapter 67

My eyes opened slowly then closed instantly. They opened again to see that I was in a white bed. The comfy bed beneath me was dressed with white sheets.

"Hello?"

Moments later, Dean's head popped through he door and I let out a breath of relief.

"Thank God!" I said.

I looked over to the needle, puncturing my skin. "What's going on?"

It looked like his eyes were stained with tears. Never will I ever get used to Dean Ambrose crying.

"You're in the hospital, sweetheart."

My head snapped in Seth's direction to see him sitting on a chair by the window.

"Why? What happened?"

"You were knocked unconscious." Another voice said. I looked at the doorway to see Roman behind Dean.

"Do you remember anything?" Dean asked.

I could tell Dean was concerned because of my previous accident.

"It was.....it was just dark. Really dark." I said, slowly laying back down.

"I'll get the doctor." Roman said.

Dean appeared at my side. "There's something we need to talk about." He sat down beside me, grabbing my hand, "It's about the baby."

I tensed up. "What's wrong?"

Before he could speak, the doctor barged into the room. "Alright." He said. "Awake at last."

"How long have I been unconscious?" I asked.

"Too long." Dean said.

"About 3 days."

My eyes widened. I'd missed so much in 3 days.

"What?"

"Charlie, we've got some bad news." The doctor said.

"Let me tell her." Dean stopped him. He looked over at me and stared into my eyes. His blue eyes shined brightly.

I panicked. "Where's my baby?"

"The baby's gone, Charlie."