Chapter 25

It all made sense to me now. It couldn't be because of Dean because he was gonna be gone for a while. It was because of Seth. I had to back because I missed Seth. That was it. That had to be the answer. It was Seth. All that I've been thinking about lately despite my many attempts to get him out my mind was Seth. Am I.....am I in love with Seth? I think I am.

Friday came quickly. Emma dressed up for her date with Caleb. I was happy to finally get to meet the guy that had my sister in a trance, but all I could think about was the guy I was possibly in love with. My ninja, Seth Rollins.

But then I thought about Emma and my family. Emma was happy when she found out I was pregnant. She wanted me to stay. Did she think I was staying?

"Emma?" I asked as I walked into her room.

She was beautiful. She looked so happy and it made me realize how much my sister has grown up. I was so proud of her for standing up to that jerky teenage boy. "Do I look okay?"

"You look amazing, Em."

She smiled. "Thanks. What did you wanna talk about?"

I paused. "Nothing." I said. I didn't want to ruin her night. This night was about her, not me. "It can wait." I assured her.

She nodded. "Will you help me with my hair?"

I nodded. I came over and curled her hair for her.

"Alright now. Let's go get that boy." I said.

It took no time to find his house. He came out in a suit and tie.

"Wow, the boy went all out." I said.

"Hi." Emma greeted him shyly.

"Hi." He said back, equally as shy.

I drove them to the restaurant. I was nowhere near them to see how it was going, but I took the time to text AJ.

When they were finally finished, they walked back to the car and I took off to bring Caleb home. I'd leave the questions for after he was home. I didn't want to be the insanely embarrassing sister.

"I'll walk you to the door." Emma said as we pulled into his driveway.

They walked to the door. Then I saw something beautiful that almost made me want to stay in my sister's life. He kissed her. It was just what she needed after this abusive relationship. She needed someone to make her feel safe like Dean made me felt when we first met. I guess what goes around comes around. Emma was having a repeat of my teenage drama.

She came back to the car with a smile on her face. I took this as the perfect opportunity.

"Emma and Caleb sitting in a tree."

"Oh god."

"K I S S I N G!"

"Really?"

"First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a baby carriage."

"Charlie......"

"That's not all. That's not all."

"Come on."

"I saw Emma and Caleb kissing...."

"Ha, you're stuck now."

"Shut up." I said. "So how was it?"

"Amazing." She said. "He's amazing."

I smiled. "I'm so happy for you, Em. You deserve someone special."

"I certainly feel better now that I'm with a good guy. But it kinda makes me not want to trust him. Remember, Logan used to be a nice guy too."

This is exactly what happened to me. But I got over it. I trusted again.

"Don't let one guy decide what every guy in your life is gonna do. You'll be fine, Em. Just remember what to do if he ever lays a hand on you." I said.

She nodded.

Well that was a successful night and an overall successful visit. I guess tomorrow is the bomb.

I woke up in the morning files with saddness. I was going back with AJ today. I said my goodbyes quickly then went to Emma.

"You do know I can't stay, right?" I asked.

"I was just hoping you would want to stay."

I sighed, "I do, Emma. I do want to stay."

"Well then why are you leaving?" She asked. "You can't work. Dean left. Why are you going back."

I could tell her. I could tell her. I took a deep breath, "Because I think I'm in love with Seth."

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. "You.....you love Seth?" She asked.

I nodded. "I think so. And I need to tell him before it's too late."

She nodded.

"I'll be back though." I saw her eyes lighten up. "I don't know how long this baby is gonna let me travel anyway."

She smiled, "Well I hope you and Seth are happy." She said. "I still ship Charoman though." She said.

I made a face at the horrible ship name.

"What? Should it be Rarlie?" She asked.

"Ew no. See, it even sounds wrong."

"Oh and Cheth and Sarlie sound sane." She said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "Later kid."

"Love you."

"Love you too."